PDA

View Full Version : Yo, I NEED some help, please!

yoooooo
March 27th, 2005, 04:14
Hello everyone, I need some help with the NesterDC emulator. I followed all the steps in "The Best Damned NesterDC Tutorial," and I am at the final step.

-------------------

Choose DiscJuggler to create an DiscJuggler image. Choose Nero (DAO) to create an Nero image, or choose Nero (TAO) if you know for some odd reason that your burner has to use Track at Once.

This will take a while depending on the number of roms you have.
When it is finished, there will be an image named Nesterdc.cdi or Nesterdc.nrg in the initial folder.

Double click on the created file to launch the appropriate software and burn the image.
When it finishes, throw the disc into your Dreamcast and try it.

All done, have fun.
Scroll to the bottom for credits and miscellaneous.

-------------------

I'm pretty sure I did the diskjuggler thing right... since i got some Nesterdc.cdi thing in there.

So now the tutorial tells me to double click it and it will launch the appropriate software... but when i double click it nothing comes up because it's like a blank file, with some "unknown extention."

So i tried to use my HP burner and burned the nestercd.cdi file onto my blank cd-r disk... then i popped it into the dc and nothing happened, it says "track: 3:17"

So what did I do wrong? I think I burned it the wrong way or something... please help me... thanks... :(

curt_grymala
March 27th, 2005, 17:41
Do you have DiscJuggler or Alcohol 120% installed on your computer?

BTW - Buckle your seatbelts, we're headed for a ride to the Help forum.