PDA

View Full Version : Jump for a new FFVII:CC scan

wraggster
December 19th, 2006, 22:56
via pspfanboy (http://www.pspfanboy.com/2006/12/19/jump-for-a-new-ffvii-cc-scan/)

PSP owners and Square fans will be ecstatic to see that Final Fantasy VII: Crisis Core is shaping up quite nicely. IGN pointed out that this game "looks better than most PS2 games out there," and looking at the scans from V-Jump, I'd have to agree. The character models look especially nice, considering how well-animated they appear. The gameplay looks fast, maybe even emulating the incredibly over-the-top anime-styled action sequences of Advent Children. I never had high hopes for Dirge of Cerberus, but Crisis Core seems to be nothing short of a must-have.

Screen Via Comments

Xiofire
December 19th, 2006, 23:03
Must.......have.......this.......game
*Rocks back and forth*
-Xiofire

vanle
December 19th, 2006, 23:18
GIMMIE GImMe gimme gimme gimem...

Cloudhunter
December 19th, 2006, 23:25
GIMMIE GImMe gimme gimme gimem...

*Prepares to buy game...*

.:}<3\/!}\{:.
December 19th, 2006, 23:39
*Prepares to buy game...*

prepares to kill for that game...:eek:

jimjamjahaa
December 19th, 2006, 23:55
you knows it

goity
December 20th, 2006, 00:10
Actually DoC was much better than I thought it would be

mikebeaver
December 20th, 2006, 00:32
Prepares to run devhook for the inevitable FW 3.03 that will no doubt come from Sony to play it.

nal
December 20th, 2006, 00:36
So who here besides me hopes they have chocobo breeding and online racing for it :P I wish they had that in ff7 :(

Joe100517
December 20th, 2006, 00:57
Ooooh that looks like a scan from Junon!

Basil Zero
December 20th, 2006, 01:08
man, cant wait for this game to come out

FLPnJC
December 20th, 2006, 01:13
when is it gonna come out?

Russoxley187
December 20th, 2006, 01:33
anyoen know what the release date is?
I love FF Games, that the only reason i ever bought a PS2, now i sold it about 2 yrs ago and they release another FF game for PS2. Great...
My luck...

wipeout2000
December 20th, 2006, 01:46
OK lets face it, companies are kind of scared to invest in psp because its high risk especially with all the bootlegging going on. A good number of games on the psp tho lack effort so before it didn't really matter, but

FFVII:CC looks like a masterpiece and we should encourage Squareenix to keep on making games for psp so I say buy the game, don't try to bootleg it.

silentalarmed
December 20th, 2006, 01:48
looks badass...this will excuse the fact i never got devil may cry on my psp. Although i dont think i like the whole slot thing...i'll reserve judgement till i play it ...the game will surely rock and hard.

Tinnus
December 20th, 2006, 01:53
Seems really good. I'm starting to get crazy about that game :p

Also... since Squenix is redoing all the FF7 maps anyway, might as well remake FF7 itself, dont you think? :p

(and I do mean remake by PSP standards, not like BoF 3 that didn't even have bilinear filtering...)

IHadToReRegisterwtf
December 20th, 2006, 04:45
I thought it was suppose to be an rpg? If it's an adventure game like dirge of cerberus, it's going to suck. I enjoyed the final fantasy battle system.

jonezybaby
December 20th, 2006, 12:19
So who here besides me hopes they have chocobo breeding and online racing for it :P I wish they had that in ff7 :(

hell yea i second that motion!!

gdf
December 20th, 2006, 12:30
looks like we'll be waiting a while for this. looks AMAZING. the battles in ffxii will be a good indication of how crisis core works i think. cant wait. up yours (again) DS. when its out there will be a surge in psp sales in japan and btw it will play NOTHING like the dradful DoC. nobody cn say the psp cant have decent commercial games now!!mwahahahaha!

Panini
December 20th, 2006, 13:32
This looks ok.

I'll reserve judgement till i play it though.

indo_stylo
December 20th, 2006, 13:44
When it comes for Firmware 3.03 What do u guys gonna do? update it to play this game, or waitin for a few week, of months till Devhook has the ability to emulate 3.03??

acn010
December 20th, 2006, 13:46
oh wow, speechless.......

Baboon
December 20th, 2006, 14:04
When it comes for Firmware 3.03 What do u guys gonna do? update it to play this game, or waitin for a few week, of months till Devhook has the ability to emulate 3.03??

Only a crazy bafoon would update... dont do it!

carlitx
December 20th, 2006, 15:17
i want and wen it comes out ill either upgrade or buy a new psp just to have cc and homebrew!!!

the_eternal_dark
December 20th, 2006, 17:59
I thought it was suppose to be an rpg? If it's an adventure game like dirge of cerberus, it's going to suck. I enjoyed the final fantasy battle system.

Think of an RPG like Kingdom Hearts. It is still an RPG, but not a traditional RPG. And Dirge of Cerberus is a good game, btw, concidering it's not a "traditional" FF game.

Cloud_35
December 20th, 2006, 20:51
I don't know why, but I think it's gonna need 2 UMDs. Really. At least if it's enough long to keep the old FFVII style.

Whatever!!! I'm gonna buy this!!!! No ISO: U-M-D!!!

IHadToReRegisterwtf
December 20th, 2006, 22:11

There will be a psp emulator out before this game ever comes out to the states... OOps Piracy??? Well, we wouldn't have to do piracy if SONY didn't keep screwing us over and ****ing our homebrew up. Homebrew doesn't hurt anyone, just hurts ebay sellers, but ebay sellers still have collectors who want that crap. If the developers and sony want moneyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy. Then those assholes have to stop ****ing with the firmware