PDA

View Full Version : Can someone confirm... SOTN on PS1P

m0th
December 20th, 2006, 20:11
Hey guys. Can anyone else confirm Castlevania :SOTN North American version does NOT work with PS1P? Supposedly the PAL version works but when I load up the NTSC version it loads but the gfx are all over the place.

JD/
December 20th, 2006, 23:37
I think psx-p works better for that game.

m0th
December 20th, 2006, 23:41
I think psx-p works better for that game.

Ill give it a try. According to my compatibility list, SOTN(PAL) doesnt even load on PSx-P, Than again it works fine on PS1P. Who knows. Ill have to test and update psp.m0th.com

EDIT: Yeah PSxP loads it.

JD/
December 21st, 2006, 00:30
kool the compat list is outdated I haven't seen mcshortcut around lately the psx-p will have better compat but a little bit less speed

m0th
December 21st, 2006, 03:20
kool the compat list is outdated I haven't seen mcshortcut around lately the psx-p will have better compat but a little bit less speed

what compatibility list? When I get around to it maybe tommorrow Im going to add the comp list from the french site that has PSx-P Beta. Unfortunetly no one else has added to psp.m0th.com. Not to steal anyone's flame for creating their own lists, I just made the site/script available so anyone can add to it realtime and their contributions are their immediately and its already alphabetized. Either way, I plan on continually updating it when I have time.