PDA

View Full Version : PSPIconIt 1.01 - New way to give your PSP a XP-Icon and Label

gunntims0103
December 21st, 2006, 21:07
new release from Dezimalhexer

PSPIconIt 1.01

it's a little program to help those newbies out there to give your PSP's Memstick an icon and a label so your PSP can identify itself against Windows.

Just pick one of the included icons and give your PSP a name...

16 Icons are already included and I'm eager to add more and V2 will also feature a professional mode for those who want to add their own icons.

Of course I'm open for your suggestions...

Greets Dezimalhexer

Fixed the bug causing an existing autorun.inf not to be deleted - screenshot added

P.S.: It will of course also work on standart HDDs and USB-Drives

download, screen, and give feedback via comment
via Dezimalhexer (http://forums.qj.net/f-psp-development-forum-11/t-pspiconit-101-new-way-to-give-your-psp-a-xp-icon-and-label-84782.html)

dejkirkby
December 21st, 2006, 21:08
Nice idea Dezimalhexer

gunntims0103
December 21st, 2006, 21:19
Nice idea gunntims.

this isnt mines bro this is Dezimalhexer release im just posting the news :)

Avenyet
December 22nd, 2006, 00:10
nice idea but if people need this they probably don;t have a USB anyway but atleast it makes ur icons in my computer look pretty

question does it go by drive letters or acutally hardware bit like a CD icon?

DragonPimpsta
December 22nd, 2006, 02:55
nice idea but if people need this they probably don;t have a USB anyway but atleast it makes ur icons in my computer look pretty

question does it go by drive letters or acutally hardware bit like a CD icon?

Your coment on confuses me, lol.

anyway~~~ i tried this and it didnt work for me. i have Win ME

Nookadum
December 22nd, 2006, 04:07
You can just put a autorun.inf file on your Memory Stick and drop an icon somewhere, point the file to it, and boom, you get the same functionality. :\

Well, either, I guess this program makes it easier.

Frostyboy1
December 22nd, 2006, 11:46
gd idea, thx

the_eternal_dark
December 23rd, 2006, 06:58
You can just put a autorun.inf file on your Memory Stick and drop an icon somewhere, point the file to it, and boom, you get the same functionality. :\

Well, either, I guess this program makes it easier.

That's true, and you can do it for iPods and just about any other removable storage device.

This program just makes it easier to do for those who are inexperienced. Good job Dezimalhexer with the release.