PDA

View Full Version : What do you think on the project of daedalus?

Tetris999
December 21st, 2006, 23:25
In my opinion i think its dead

or hes planning a Christmas release

i know some will be pissed at this thread, ive seen it lots but i would like to see what the the dudes think of wtf is going on with this scene

wolfpack
December 22nd, 2006, 01:28
probably dead, but you never know, but we have wally and his spiff ups for now

JKKDARK
December 22nd, 2006, 01:31
It's not dead, because the author didn't say "LOL the emu is dead because I want it"

XioN980
December 22nd, 2006, 01:35
Its not dead because i know for a fact that 71M has not just contacted StrmnNrmn, hes gone to his house and had a beer (their good pals) Hes in hiding cos of the Spammers on his blogg aparently, apparently he may come out, he may not, you cant even post on their now cos Explorer crashes.

BTW: its spelt D-A-E-D-A-L-U-S the father of I-C-H-A-R-U-S :D

[EDIT] I just downloaded the file for that comment page from his lates page and finally managed to view the comments, its cos some idiot called desaster posted the word SPAM exactly 686,402 times copying another retard called urkel who posted it 158,759 times (i love word count :)) and the file is 4.3MB!!!! also another retad called thedman posted some other giberish, and you guys wonder why he hasn't posted any news.... To let retards like that use his emulator: Honestly bloggs are so terribly moderated

Tetris999
December 22nd, 2006, 02:18
Its not dead because i know for a fact that 71M has not just contacted StrmnNrmn, hes gone to his house and had a beer (their good pals) Hes in hiding cos of the Spammers on his blogg aparently, apparently he may come out, he may not, you cant even post on their now cos Explorer crashes.

BTW: its spelt D-A-E-D-A-L-U-S the father of I-C-H-A-R-U-S :D

[EDIT] I just downloaded the file for that comment page from his lates page and finally managed to view the comments, its cos some idiot called desaster posted the word SPAM exactly 686,402 times copying another retard called urkel who posted it 158,759 times (i love word count :)) and the file is 4.3MB!!!! also another retad called thedman posted some other giberish, and you guys wonder why he hasn't posted any news.... To let retards like that use his emulator: Honestly bloggs are so terribly moderated

i guess so

and i agree about those sons of a bitches spammers they make everything worse the stupid ****s...

johnny11358
December 22nd, 2006, 02:28
complaining? pffft those noobs if they hate the emulatory so much why not just make it better?..or they cant cuz they are just whining noobs! =)