PDA

View Full Version : PSP: Random GameBoot Loader v1 For 3.02 OE-A

Mr. Shizzy
December 24th, 2006, 17:30
The Buzzer has shared a random gameboot loader for 3.02 OE-A. This is a feature I've always wanted. :thumbup: Here's the read me:

Random GameBoot Loader v1 For 3.02 OE-A For PSP

Note: a custom opening_plugin.rco will cause a crash if using the psx emu so be aware of this!

First it requires you to flash two files to the right place that flash0 folder path is
To flash you use PSPFiler v2.0
After flashing the two files, one will change the gameboot path to ms0:/seplugins/gboot/
The other file will get rid of the SCE words that will go ontop of gameboots if not flashed.

Now the fun part
Download and store gameboot pmf files into gboot
Please don't store random files there because I did not do a good file type checking
Enable the randomgameboot in the recovery plugins of 3.02OE for vshex
Now it should choose a random gameboot each time it goes to vshex.

It will also choose the same gameboot sometimes

This might be buggy because I really don't know c that well to do file handling stuff :)

NOTE: FLASHING THE OPENING_PLUGIN.RCO WILL makes ps1 games not work.

-TheBuzzer

This mod IS legal. Custom Gameboot (.pmf files) are NOT. So please, no linking or uploading gameboots.
Download via Comments

dejkirkby
December 24th, 2006, 17:32
When this is a bit more stable, I'm so gonna use it. BTW PSP PHD, your gameboots are awesome.

Mr. Shizzy
December 24th, 2006, 18:42
When this is a bit more stable, I'm so gonna use it. BTW PSP PHD, your gameboots are awesome.

I myself will probably hold out for a V2 that doesn't corrupt PS1 games. But this is a Dream Come True !!! I've always wanted this feature.

And thanks. I'm glad you like my work. Sorry folks, can't link you to them, (as per this web sites policy). But look around the web a little - you'll find em. ;) Would be the perfect complement to this awesome mod by The Buzzer. :D

PSPete
December 24th, 2006, 19:44
hehe, good stuff

LilSwish722
December 24th, 2006, 21:27
this is awesome. im definetly gonna try it out. just as soon as i stop having a 3.0 lol

Bobtentpeg
December 24th, 2006, 21:59
Ok I tried it and when it doesn't pick the defualt one its just a white screen:mad: :mad: :confused: :confused:

taiyoh
December 24th, 2006, 22:20
Umm...sorry to be a noob but what exactly is this?

sok98
December 24th, 2006, 23:07
sorry to be even more of a noob but what is a gameboot exactly lmao like i know alot about homebrew but i never learnt what gameboots are or do...

XpspX
December 24th, 2006, 23:13
sorry to be even more of a noob but what is a gameboot exactly lmao like i know alot about homebrew but i never learnt what gameboots are or do...
Gameboots are the little PMF video that plays before a game/homebrew boots. Hence the name gameboot. I cant tell you have never 'learnt' about them before.:p

sok98
December 24th, 2006, 23:54
lmaooo kk thats what i thought just had to make sure, also where can i get them?

dmxepe
June 18th, 2009, 06:00
how do u put it in the psp?

Nocuddle
June 18th, 2009, 07:54
how do u put it in the psp?

Copy & Paste.

Tho first make sure your PSP is Custom Firmware capable.