PDA

View Full Version : TTR v1.0: Pimped Edition

gunntims0103
December 24th, 2006, 17:06
new release from FreshMilk

heres what Freshmilk had to say-

Hi All, and welcome to the 10th Release of TTR, v1.0!

In this version, since its our tenth, we thought we'd try to do make something that everyone would enjoy, so who better to ask than yourselves? We decided to dedicate this version of TTR to you, the user, whom without none of these releases would have became known. Everey suggestions that was made for every version thus far have been taken in to account, and new features added based on what you have said. If you don't wanna read all this, you can find a change log at the bottom of this post. I expect that most of you may not of heard of TTR, or may not have played it before, therefore, heres a short overview of what TTR is:

TTR stands for Table Top Rally, which is like your average Car-Dodging style game plus one. Rather than having the same boring old layout everytime you play, there are new cars, interchangeable backgrounds and cool music. If none of these appeal to you, everything I just mentioned can be custimized and changed with the minimum of effort, in 5 minutes, to make the game look and feel just how it should. And with our new feature, custom cars, the game's already limitless boundries are stretched even further.

This is basically the perfect game for the office, on the road, or having a wee, for an addictive fast-paced thrill game as you swere and dodge to avoid a firey death at the hands of oncoming traffic. Read on to find out more.

Now that we've got that out of the way, lets look at who was involved in this release:

Freshmilk - Coder, Developer, and basically Inventor of TTR
-Skyline- - GFX artist and Co-Owner of the project, whom without none of this would be possible.

Now that we know all about TTR and what it stands for and who made it, lets take a look of some screen shots of the new pimped GFX:

http://img501.imageshack.us/img501/6147/shot0vu7.png

Personally, I think these GFX are awesome, considering that it took just 2 days to completely remodel this game. I would like to take this oppertunity to thank my new partner -skyline- for all his hard work, as I can't stress enough on just how much effort he's been putting into TTR. Me and -Skyline- would also like to take this oppertunity to wish you all out there a very xmas, you all deserve it.

ChangeLog

General
- Up and down animation for rally mode have been removed by popular demand, as it caused a few glitches in the gameplay.
- In the past I had shamefully ignored what you had to say about the old awkward button select menus; so they've been eliminated, to be replaced by new, sexy looking menus.
- All the bugs found in v0.9 have been fixed; and may i take this oppertunity to apologize for that very rushed release.
- Security added to the highscore system; try changing it on a pc to see what happens...
- Everytime a new highscore is reached, a screenshot is saved in TTR's directory.

GFX
- The GFX have been completely remade by my partner -Skyline-, who has been working flatout over the past 2 days to bring you this new version of TTR.
- New pimped edition, as suggested by many of you fans.
- The version mix ups have been fixed, we are currently at version 1.0.
- 4 New strips for you to own.

New Features
- A new health system, as desired by so many gamers.
- A new health attribute has been added to cars, so that you can choose the ride that best suits you.
- a new screenshot system to help you, ermmm, do something, lol.

Garage
- A side scrolling garage has been devised, to make your car selection just that little bit easier.
- Some of the older rides have been drafted in to add to that retro feel of TTR.
- A whole new host of cars have been put together with the old to make for a whole new gameplay expirience.

Music
- The older tunes from v0.7 have been brought back based on your votes.
- Music has been added to the EBOOT, just to make it that extra bit special.

Have fun playing, but remember:
Leave your comments, they are always appreciated!

download and give feedback via comment
download via Freshmilk (http://forums.qj.net/f-psp-development-forum-11/t-release-ttr-v10-pimped-edition-85473.html)

D0N
December 24th, 2006, 17:18
This looks awesome, downloading right now!

splodger15
December 24th, 2006, 17:32
Is it my download cause i have got errors

PSPete
December 24th, 2006, 18:42

errors in winrar, cos i had that same problem... if it is then u need to either get the full version or reinstall it.

splodger15
December 24th, 2006, 18:52
I meant i have errors in the script.Probaly because of the download

kiore
December 24th, 2006, 20:30
nice work downloading now

D0N
December 25th, 2006, 09:18

Mine works perfectly..I ran it the first time and it had an error so i restarted it and then it ran perfectly! Never had any errors since :)

Freshmilk
January 14th, 2007, 21:42
lol, sorry about not releasing it personally, forgot to be honest.
Anyway, enjoy...