PDA

View Full Version : GuitarHelper v0.3b

wraggster
December 25th, 2006, 01:20
News from GuitarGod1134

Ok Guys once again Im sorry but the text editor will be delayed once again. But this is just soo amazing I dont want to not release this. A lot of the comments kept saying that my gfx really really sucked and they did and probally a bunch of people didnt want to download it because of that well now have no fear as this changelog may not have a text editor but it does have a MAJOR MAJOR GFX improvement WE ARE TALKING MARIO TO HALO GFX improvement here. Anyways its just a merry christmas present. So here is the changelog short but amazing.

CHANGES
----------------------------------------
1. STANDALONE EBOOT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
DESPITE what the readme says or what JEMdev says it actually works on SE -C and probally that new 3.0 one but my bat is still charging so i cant test it on that. Anyways thank JEMdev for the standalone eboot and wait
----------------------------------------
2. JEMdev didnt stop there but he has brought us a major gfx improvement the mario to halo improvement here its amazing when you compare my old gfx to these its really amazing

So this release really belongs to JEMdev because he did mostly everything.

A couple more things
I have contacted JEMdev and asked for a menu. As soon as this menu arrives on my doorstep I am going to COMPLETELY redo the code to make it more effecient instead of assigning every pic to a button. So expect v0.4a as soon as JEMdev gets me that menu.

Installation is just drop in the game folder NO LUA PLAYER AT ALL required just drag and drop.

With all this said have a merry christmas and expect v0.4a very very soon as in maybe tomorrow soon. And um... maybe you want a screenshot... um..

http://i130.photobucket.com/albums/p262/GuitarGod1134/pentatonicminor.png

Download and Give Feedback Via Comments
via GuitarGod1134 (http://forums.qj.net/f-psp-development-forum-11/t-release-guitarhelper-v03b-85559.html)

UnderPressure116
December 25th, 2006, 01:32
Sweet. Gonna check it out right now.

danielmakana
December 25th, 2006, 01:35
works on 3.02 oe

kaffie
December 25th, 2006, 08:54
nice one ta