PDA

View Full Version : Where the Heck is McZonk?

kingreuben
December 25th, 2006, 06:28
A long time ago McZonk released Quake 2 Beta 2 for the PSP. He stopped working on it for a while, then, a couple of months ago, he said, and I quote, "Quake 2 will be the top psp project I'm working. I'm still a big fan of the game and want to finish it."
I really love what he's done on the PSP, and I want to see this project get updated (with full singleplayer support, etc.)
He said he'd be working on it, but is he? If you're reading this, McZonk, and you are working on it, please tell us. If you're not, still tell us. But please don't make me wait for you to release a new build if you're not actually working on it. If you forgot about it, here's your reminder!
I thank McZonk for his work, and await his reply. Hopefully, this post will get lots of attention so that someone high up can see it.

kingreuben
December 26th, 2006, 21:35
bump

acn010
December 26th, 2006, 21:40
yes, return....

splodger15
December 26th, 2006, 21:42
Coders have life's of their own .They are not robots people can get caught up in things.I know i have alot of times

kingreuben
December 27th, 2006, 02:28
Coders have life's of their own .They are not robots people can get caught up in things.I know i have alot of times

I know that. But when someone says that they're going to continue work on something, they should do that. And if they're not going to continue their work, they should at least tell people that they've stopped. Otherwise, that just gives people false hope.

Wally
December 27th, 2006, 03:02
I have to say I know where McZonk is..

He is doing quite well and is working on something really special.. (Not telling anyone what)
So keep your eye's peeled

Wally

F9zDark
December 27th, 2006, 03:07
I have to say I know where McZonk is..

He is doing quite well and is working on something really special.. (Not telling anyone what)
So keep your eye's peeled

Wally

Well thats good news. At least he's still around.

kingreuben
December 30th, 2006, 05:58
Thank you , Wally, for the news. Now I know he is working on something and my hope is restored. :)

rehbock
January 4th, 2007, 08:27
He's quit well.
Working on his stuff etc.
last days he was on Tum
Source :rofl: (http://209.85.129.104/search?q=cache:yacXepObxQAJ:2006.tum-party.net/register.php+McZonk&hl=de&gl=uk&ct=clnk&cd=1)
But i think he will finish Q2 before next autumn