PDA

View Full Version : Guess Wat people Sony

xcjzerox
December 25th, 2006, 20:15
IS getting sue by alot of money thanks to the psp and ps3 lmao!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I wrote about how the security packs was bullshit and they need to stop with that updates and they need new theme and shit lol..

In the news today I hear sony is losing alot of money thanks to the ps3 !!!!!!!!!!plus bricking psp thanks to the plastion store...

well people lets start writing to sony and see wat happens like we are never buying any of you're products again if you guys still make crap updates..

sony you guys need to know you guys lose and you guys need and new Fw with aLOTs of nw features oh yeah I din't worte like this do lol...

lets tried this probably it works if you guys write to sony already 5 people wrote now is you're turn

splodger15
December 25th, 2006, 20:17
You think Sony will listen. They are a multimillion pound company do you think there would worry about losing a bit of it when they gain more

Foxmc_loud
December 26th, 2006, 09:38
You think Sony will listen. They are a multimillion pound company do you think there would worry about losing a bit of it when they gain more

Hmmmm.....

lmtlmt
December 26th, 2006, 14:37
most of that shit you said made no sense, what kind of a n00b would use a default avatar as thier own?