PDA

View Full Version : my ps3 review

jereminion
December 26th, 2006, 05:25
my review of the ps3...
---
online gaming for ps3- free fun but you cant make friends that easily since no one barly communicates

compared to wii and 360- 360 needs a paid account and i dont think wii has online capabilities

---
graphics for ps3- great graphics for ps3.. maybe even better or close to 360

---
games for ps3- i got the "best game so far for the ps3" which is Resistance: Fall of man. The graphics looks realistic and the story is good, but the game is so competative that after a few minutes i feel very bored and i dont want to know how the story ends.
---
browing the internet on ps3- if you have a ps3.. you should obviously have a computer, so why not use internet on your computer? i asked myself that but the internet is useful for downloading things directly to your ps3.. unlike the 360, ps3 does NOT connect to your computer and therefore will NOT be able to play your media unless you buy more sony equiptment like their memory discs or SD discs from cameras and mp3s.. but it does connect to the PSP which i havent tested yet

---
the ps3 UI- it is identicle with the PSP but is enchanted with a better and crisp background animation and more icons.

the UI is one of the good things of the ps3

---
the ps3 has chatting- i havent tested it yet but theres free online chatting on the ps3 which includes video chat from NOT included equiptment and voice chat with NOT included equiptment

---
the controller interactivity of ps3- its the same controller as the ps2 but wireless and lighter and can connect to the ps3 VIA usb. few of the games for the ps3 involve shaking of the controler for game actions. in Resistance: Fall of Man there are enemies that grab on to you and if you shake your controller you can kill them unharmed
---
rumors of ps3 errors- i havent really encountered many errors with my ps3 besides;

when i opened the box it comes with something free, but instead of getting two different things, i got two identical talabigan knights Blu-ray discs.

also, when using the web brower, many sites that arent text based seem to freeze your PS3. i went on youtube and the videos work and all, but if you go to a site where perhaps you could control your computer it will freeze your ps3 (Logmein.com)

if you are looking here to see if you should but a PS3..WII or 360.. id say wait for more titles for the PS3 before buying it because right now its pretty useless and boring

ive played all 3 systems.. if you are looking for an online experience and have money... go for the 360 its has great online games (Gears of War is probibly the best(Third person shooter)) but PS3 has free online play but it is not as personal as the 360 where you can request friends any time you want

F9zDark
December 29th, 2006, 19:30
Wii has online capabilities. Thats part of what Miis are for, chatting online with friends in your address book.