PDA

View Full Version : Questions about 2.71 with TA-082 board

campo@udel
December 26th, 2006, 23:18
Hey guys thanks for your time I obviously am new at this and any help is appreciated . I am attempting to run Hend/devhook on my PSP and have followed the instructions attached with this package (ZAiO_HEND-DH0510100)... comes with devook .51 with firmware 3.02. I replaced the files in MP_Root with those in the MS_Root given with the dl and placed the games and photos files into the psp folder to overwrite. Everytime I go to photos and attempt to run RAND (Hend I'm assuming) the thing just freezes up. Did I do something wrong or do you have to keep tryin before you can get to a blue/red screen. The PSP is locking up even before I get to these screens.. is this normal? If there is any link or if this question has been asked before can you send me a link to that thread? Thanks for your time everyone. I just dont know if I should keep trying until it works or if I put something in the wrong place. Thanks

*I finally got into RAND but it seems its only an image of hend and when I click it nothing happens...there is another folder also (its name is loadbinary) but does not have a name on the PSP...Which one am I tryin to click? Sorry im kinda confused now.

vision
December 27th, 2006, 05:54
get the hen d from here http://dax.lan.st/hend.rar maybe yours is missing something then try again