PDA

View Full Version : Has any1 delt with www.nuplayer.co.uk about psp's?

Pecks2005
March 30th, 2005, 16:33
I ordered a PSP value pack with Ridge Racer and an accessory bundle from them last Thursday (march 24th). They said I would get my PSP on either the following Tuesday (29th) or Wednesday (30th) (because of the Easter holidays, usually it's 24hr delivery).
It's Wednesday now and I still haven't recieved my PSP. I tried to phone Nuplayer god knows how many times today, and they have not picked up. So, I phoned up the bank to see if Nuplayer had taken the money out of the account and they have not.
So really it seems that Nuplayer have ignored my order. :confused:
I have only heard good things about this company and I am really confused now as to what is going on. Has anyone else had any problems with this company? Any help is greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance.

danrowland
March 30th, 2005, 17:03
I ordered a game form them today, it's meant to come tomorrow, i'll let you know..

englishrick
March 30th, 2005, 17:28
Seems there website is down now as well........

Pecks2005
March 30th, 2005, 18:15
That doesn't seem too good. At least they haven't took any money from me.
Thanks for your help. :)

wraggster
March 30th, 2005, 18:17
beware of dodgy sites, lets hope you get your stuff

Vimes220
March 30th, 2005, 18:17
the site says the standard pack is out of stack, which suggests that they are out of stock completely but haven't got round to updateing the site

meloe
March 30th, 2005, 18:37
m8, most reputable UK companies dont charge your card till order is dispatched. As said i imagine its a stock issue