PDA

View Full Version : Can we run PSX games in full-screen ?

fslateef
December 27th, 2006, 05:53
Hello,

Is there any way of running PSX games full-screen in 3.02-OEB ? As official Hot Shots 2 USA is also not running full-screen this means PSX games won't work full-screen on PSP ? Or its limitation in 3.02-OEB ? :confused:

Thanks in Advance

brainpan
December 27th, 2006, 06:09
Press the HOME button on your PSP. You get screen, controller, and manual options. I gotta give props to $ony for making such a nice emu us. :)

fslateef
December 27th, 2006, 06:21
Press the HOME button on your PSP. You get screen, controller, and manual options. I gotta give props to $ony for making such a nice emu us. :)

Thanks, I will try this. Although if its already present in options then why its not by-default full-screen ? :confused:

Thanks anyways :)

Hobobo
December 27th, 2006, 09:03
Yeah you press the HOME button when you start up the PSX game. Once you set it to full screen it should stay like that until you change it to whatever.

ICE
December 27th, 2006, 16:38
crap i cant wait to use that thing... gotta wait until my buddy brings me a disk with hotshots.....

lforster
December 28th, 2006, 11:46
It looks awful in full screen, I don't even like it in normal mode, it's got to be original for me or it's too blurry.
That said, it's the best emulator I've ever used and Final Fantasy 7 is completely taking up my time right now!