PDA

View Full Version : 3.02 OeB save problem does not exist!!!!

YourStillWithMe
December 28th, 2006, 18:23
First of all when you put the games into the GAME folder you dont need to name the folder SCUS99476 at all. Name the file whatever you want i do something like this

FF8-Disc 1
FF7-Disc 1
Metal Gear-Vr Missions

and it works perfectly use Appman to move your eboots, music, videos, etc around to make it neat

Ok, everyone thinks that there is a big problem with the ps1 emulator in terms of saving, but there isnt!

Here is something that you should try

load up Hot Shots Golf 2-get a character, beat a tournament, do something!!! and save it!

Next-load up one of the ps1 games you put on your psp yourself do something special and save it.

go back and load up hot shots golf 2 the save should still be there!

Now go back to the ps1 game you loaded after hot shots and that save will be there too!

You have up to 12 slots (like the ps1 memory card!) on that hot shots save file. If you want try to experiment with the syphon filter, crash, cool boarders, tekken 2 files too to see if you can save on those if you run out of space.

I found this out while trying to save on Madden 2001 when it said I had 7 blocks free (I had used 5 games to save including hot shots!) and needed 9 to save a franchise.

There is NO SAVE GAME PROBLEM people. no more hex editing!

splodger15
December 28th, 2006, 19:01
I never had a problem in the first place

Malksta
December 31st, 2006, 17:29
Yeah, I noticed that too when i went to play FF8 :D