PDA

View Full Version : Psp: Pspgo

Mr. Shizzy
December 28th, 2006, 18:38
new release via the_nemesis

the_nemesis has released a nice little windows app he wrote that allows to easy sorting of your PSP Game icons on your PSP.

PLUS! It allows you to hide your corrupted icons with a click of a button!
It’s as simple as that! Take advantage of this nice stand-alone app.

SCI. (Source Code Included)

download and give feedback via comment

bwlfp
December 28th, 2006, 19:09
Thanks, I'm trying this out, useful.
Shame there doesn't appear to be a way of hiding corrupt icons in the GAME150 folder with this.???

Dante300981
December 28th, 2006, 19:25
keep your psp nice and neat

SpooForBrains
December 28th, 2006, 20:26
What determines the order they appear in, anyway? Is it creation time, as with the pictures folder? If so, is it sufficient to touch them in the order you want them in? (fnyar)

blaz3d
December 29th, 2006, 00:44
Foldered games and apps has always been on my whish list. Unfortunatly its not possible atm.

this alows you to re order your homebrew in the list with support for 3.02OE

peace

carlitx
December 29th, 2006, 01:22
kool works pretty good

pt9087
December 29th, 2006, 01:59
gonna try this

Mr. Shizzy
December 29th, 2006, 17:42
Foldered games and apps has always been on my whish list. Unfortunatly its not possible atm.

this alows you to re order your homebrew in the list with support for 3.02OE

peace

Actually, foldered games, apps, ect IS possible. If you use iR SheLL as your OS. Take a look into it, it is very useful. ;)

cal360
December 29th, 2006, 17:52
thers's quite a few of these apps now, but I still find it easier to do it myself

xXAlucard
December 30th, 2006, 08:31
this is an AMAZING program, seriously

I never thought I'd be able to get rid of that one annoying corrupt data from the recovery folder in GAME, but this works like a charm, and I'm not even sure how it works since I checked after and the folder wasn't renamed, and Crash 3 and recovery mode worked fine after hiding the corrupt icons. Plus now everything's nice and neat on 3.02 oe-b

great program, just go to USB mode first and start pspgo.exe, and its awesome :D

razorak
December 30th, 2006, 08:33
i've used it 2 tho i'm still wondering why i have 2 corrupt icons left >.<

i use it mainly for the arrnagement tho since jsut renaming the files would stop the corrupt icon prob