PDA

View Full Version : Molyneux to keynote Unite 2012

wraggster
July 4th, 2012, 00:39
22Cans boss and former Lionhead man to speak at Unity user conference

Peter Molyneux is to deliver a keynote speech at the Unite 2012 Unity user conference in Amsterdam, the Netherlands, this August.
Molyneux, who currently heads up Unity-using start-up 22Cans, will discuss the design philosophy behind 22Cans, and share with the audience how fast iteration practices can help create new game experiences.

"I am greatly looking forward to speaking at the Unite Conference. It's an excellent opportunity to address developers from all facets of the games development community including those that are, like ourselves, independent developers looking to create wildly new experiences,” said Molyneux.
“Unity has allowed 22Cans to prototype and release in a remarkably short time. I'm excited to share these experiences and potentially inspire attendees to use the fast iteration enabled with Unity to be creative, take chances, and design games that will in turn inspire others."
“At Unity we are lifelong fans of Peter Molyneux’s games, and I can't wait to hear his thoughts on the evolution of the game industry,” added David Helgason, CEO of Unity Technologies, who will deliver the opening address at Unite. “Peter is one of the coolest developers – and a great speaker – and we are extremely proud to count him amongst Unity users.”

http://www.develop-online.net/news/41289/Molyneux-to-keynote-Unite-2012