PDA

View Full Version : Final Fantasy Tactics PSP Trailer, Take Two

wraggster
December 29th, 2006, 00:11
via kotaku (http://www.kotaku.com/gaming/final-fantasy/final-fantasy-tactics-psp-trailer-take-two-224721.php)

Here's a much better version of the Final Fantasy Tactics PSP trailer than the one we posted back on the 17th. While this one lacks the festive castle ambiance and the people walking by it, it makes up for it by being able to be heard.

Seeing "The Zodiac Brave Story" flash across the screen while that theme plays never fails to give me chills. What I had thought were 2D cut scenes now look to me to be 3D with hand-drawn textures overlaid. I already own two copies of FFTactics for the PS1 (original and Greatest Hits) and now it definitely looks as if I'm going to have to get a third. And a PSP. Curse you, Squeenix

Trailer via link above

tuta
December 29th, 2006, 00:53
this is a port of psx I am dissapointed with u square.

i am playin it on popstation now u better Give us
more hidden characters(not just cloud give us more of FF series)
more chapters
more battles
different ending and
more replay value

Veskgar
December 29th, 2006, 00:57
Yeah, Thanks to Dark_AleX and his minions, I am able to play Final Fantasy Tactics on my PSP now by converting it to a PSX EBOOT and using 3.02 OE-B.

I hope this is a new exclusive PSP game. Or if it is a port I would expect LOTS of upgrades and additions.

Gene
December 29th, 2006, 01:05
that trailer makes me sad...

pt9087
December 29th, 2006, 01:50
Not a fan of ff

brunobelo
December 29th, 2006, 04:47
Even if I'm playing this game right now on my PSP (thanks to DA), I can't wait for this game to be released! I'm a super- final fantasy tactics-fan, I think this is one of the greatest games ever. Of course, Disagea is better, but FFT is 6 years older than Disgaea... I'm really waiting for this game. And I think I'll buy this UMD, just as I have made with FFT (PS1) and FFTA (GBA). :-D

BiohazardEXTREME
December 29th, 2006, 06:19
I think Tactics was the best Final Fantasy, storyline wise, because it's not revolving around some cheesy romance plot. It's about War.

LilSwish722
December 29th, 2006, 07:04
^^
it was good. but i think FFXII isnt about a romance. i have it and so far its all about war.

Makaveli777
December 29th, 2006, 10:45
i already have the original on my psp. This better have better addictions and new classes or somethin. Tactics is the second best final fantasy to me besides FF7 lol.

mog
December 29th, 2006, 14:51
hmm, lets see... what do I expect from this port of FFT... hmm...

RELEASE IT IN THE UK THIS TIME!!! :mad:

lol, sorry... it just annoys me that they never released FFT outside Japan & US...

Also, how about finally giving us Chrono Trigger, Chrono Cross, Legend of Mana, PoPoLoCrois Story 1&2, Ehrgeiz, etc... :rolleyes:

valar
December 29th, 2006, 16:16
i'm sure this psp version will come out in europe,shame first one didn't make it.one of my all-time favourite titles.