PDA

View Full Version : PSP Issues

wolfpack
December 29th, 2006, 00:55
Can anyone give any suggestions, my psp freezes randomly in games and sometimes flickers awkward colors before it freezes. ive upgraded and downgraded before and that didnt work, i currently have my psp at 3.02 OE and i plan to keep it that way for a while till something better comes along. Can anyone help me?:confused: :confused: :confused:

splodger15
December 29th, 2006, 12:26
Did you have it before when you were on a firmware before 3.02 OE or did it just happen when you updated to that

The only thing i can think of is a Faulty PSP

scottyboynow
December 29th, 2006, 12:39
has it been bashed around alot

wolfpack
December 29th, 2006, 19:41
well its been like that ever since it got stolen from me a year ago, it hasnt been doing that from the firmwire change so i know that for sure, plus it only does it during homebrew or the psone emu and not the UMD's. I know its not the memory cards because i just got a new one not that long ago and it still does it. and yes by the time i got it back, it was bashed around a little bit, it had a bunch of scuff marks on the screen. is it possible that this can be fixed by opening the psp up and tinker around with something?

splodger15
December 29th, 2006, 19:45
Stolen from you.Why.You should have got the person back who stole it from you

scottyboynow
December 29th, 2006, 20:38
You should make them pay for it. But you say it only happens while you play emus, try using 1-2 frameskip or 333mhz.It happens to me while playing gPSP.

wolfpack
December 29th, 2006, 20:59
i dont think i can frameskip on the official ps1 emulator, but anyways thanks for helping anyways, i didnt realize it was bonkers until i started actually playing it and by the time i noticed something was wrong, it was too late. but ill keep the frameskip idea in mind in case if something happens when i use the other emus, thanks

wolfpack
December 31st, 2006, 20:43
well the frameskip idea didnt work but, do you guys think i could fix it if i opened it up and bought some new hardware to replace it? if so, what would be a good website to buy stuff from?