Foxmc_loud
December 29th, 2006, 21:17
I do!!!i am very carefull.....Have you blocked me splodger?:mad:

splodger15
December 29th, 2006, 21:27
On what MSN i havent been on in a while due to lack of time

Accordion
December 29th, 2006, 21:57
go back in time and stick a quality screen protector on it ....

or you could replace the case

or try some kind of magic formula which apparently fills in the scratches...they do exist...somewhere

vision
December 29th, 2006, 22:48
I somewhere heard hand salitizer ( 2 drops ) helps but dont take my word for it

john2007
May 17th, 2007, 07:56
You can try the Expert Shield, their customer service was great, they custom made one for me & it's a perfect fit for my screen because I measure it myself. And the quality was excellent too, so far it is the best one that I can find.
Take a look on their website http://www.expertshield.com

Memento
May 17th, 2007, 08:54
why dont u just get a case?...

Triv1um
May 17th, 2007, 11:44
You can get this gel stuff that you can rup into screens and it takes small scratches out, i used it for my ipod before it was stolen. Its very good,

I will have ago at finding you a link for it now.

parkermauney
May 17th, 2007, 12:24
I use Eyeglass cleaner. It works like a charm, but doesn't remove scratches. :(

peter2007
May 25th, 2007, 09:14
ExpertShield Crystal Clear Protective Film (ES-CCPF) consists of 1) a scratch-resistant PET layer and 2) a residue-free Silicone Gel Solution layer. The Silicone Gel Solution uses a patented formula that creates an air vacuum between the bonded substrate (PET film) and any smooth surface.
The successful result of a glass-like finish is dependent on the consistency of the Silicone Gel Solution and its even distribution against the substrate. The process of bonding the Silicone Gel Solution to the PET is inherently difficult and requires a dust-free environment and precision machinery. There are two main processing plants that supply ExpertShield with this process – both located in Japan and both adhering to the strictest quality standards.
Attach the photo http://www.expertshield.com/images/default/prod_info.jpg

parkermauney
May 25th, 2007, 18:08
Why do these expertshield F***ers keep spamming?

tvrstl
May 29th, 2007, 14:58
I use Eyeglass cleaner. It works like a charm, but doesn't remove scratches. :(

Turtle carwax is also protecting the screen, doesn't remove scratches, but kind of prevent the psp screen for fingerprints for a while.

just remember to cover everything else on the PSP, or else it has some green spots over sthe screen. (those small "holes" between the R & L button)

Cloudhunter
May 29th, 2007, 15:03
One way is to replace the faceplate :) However, there is a strong chance dust will get under the screen unless you have a can of compressed air.

Cloudy

john2007
June 1st, 2007, 09:15
I have one question How to do a smooth installation of screen protector?

ZeakStarwind
June 1st, 2007, 09:26
Or...if you want to spend some extra cash go to www.decalgirl.com my favorite place to buy your skin needs and faceplates for PSP.

peter2007
July 20th, 2007, 09:44
I have one question How to do a smooth installation of screen protector?

Smooth installation of screen protector
Eliminating air bubbles is easy, just using a standard credit card to push the air bubbles out.
For removing dust, one solution is to use a can of condensed air to blow dust away from your device’s screen. Another solution is turn on the hot water in your bathroom and allow it to steam up the room. Dust particles adhere to the steam rather than your handheld's screen, creating a perfect environment for applying a screen protector
If you found it still fail, then maybe the quality of screen protector

Next time you can try WriteShield or ExpertShield screen protector, their overall quality are good compare to others in my past experience.