PDA

View Full Version : Crash Bandicoot Popstation

XioN980
December 30th, 2006, 07:45
Anyone else having this problem?

The Audio is running at full speed but the video is running quite slowly.

1) This is not the Download but a rip from a disc
2) I have tried Ripping it into ISO, BIN, CCD and IMG from ISO Buster, UltraISO, Magic ISO and Alchohol 120% and 50%
3) I have converted it to NTSC using 3 different Tools and just tried PAL but still get the same result.

Is anyone else getting the Problem? What did you do?

BTW this is Crash Bandicoot 1.

splodger15
December 30th, 2006, 10:42
My Crash Bandicoot 1 is fine.The best program to rip them is ISO Producer

Accordion
December 30th, 2006, 15:33
i had the same problem with crash2...
i converted it first, but because it was pal it was all out of place, but ran at full speed....then i converted to ntsc and popped it...and now it doesnt work at anything near playable speed, and is more like playing on PSXP

and i cant talk about what i did next, because i knew the rip was perfect and i searched for different means of obtaining it...shhh

kiore
December 30th, 2006, 21:12
My Crash Bandicoot 1 is fine.The best program to rip them is ISO Producer

ISO Producer 'hey ,thanx for that ive tried others with no luck http://www.dcemu.co.uk/vbulletin/images/icons/icon14.gif
Thumbs up

dagger89
December 31st, 2006, 01:12
Try ISObuster, worked for me flawlessly on Crash: Warped.... or it might be a PAL disc problem... I know the Jap discs have different stuff (for Crash 3 at least) than the US version (the US is ~100mb smaller b/c the Jap version has a Pocketstation game)

splodger15
December 31st, 2006, 10:29
ISO Producer is the best program to use for it

hockey2112
December 31st, 2006, 17:34
I have had no issues whatsoever with my images ripped using ISOBuster. In my opinion, that is the best program to use.

Xiofire
December 31st, 2006, 17:42
I have a different problem with Crash Bandicoot, the video is fine, but the audio plays at double speed.
I use CDRWin to rip, and Zapper 2000 to change the region.
-Xiofire