PDA

View Full Version : Need help : 3.02 OE-B won't play any homebrew

razorak
December 30th, 2006, 15:35
Just downgraded my psp ytd and voila trouble today...this stinks

it seems to have happened after i used the hide corrupt icon function of PSPGO...i tried reformatting my memory stick (forgot to back up my saves...silly me but nvm i cna play again) but it doesn't work.

any ideas?

Gizmo356
December 30th, 2006, 15:38
Turn off your psp completely not sleep mode then while turning it back on hold r then when your in the recovery menu go to configuration then go to game folder homebrew and press x on it to change the kernal to 1.5 and the will fix your problem.

razorak
December 30th, 2006, 15:40
erm..that's the problem...i was at 1.50 kernal

i'm now gonna try downgrading to 3.02 OE-A and back up to 3.02 OE-B

open to mroe ideas

i'm very frantic here =S

Gizmo356
December 30th, 2006, 15:41
Make a folder called GAME150 and put the homebrew in there and if it still doesnt work use the Noobz sfo patcher that fixes homebrew that doesnt work on custom firmware.

razorak
December 30th, 2006, 15:43
b4 i used that function of pspgo it was working perfectly...i could play smw, zoo keeper too...sighz...btw how do i down to 3.02 OE-A anyway?? :S

Gizmo356
December 30th, 2006, 15:45
you cant you can only go down to 1.5 and if that was the problem just unhinde the curruption because it cant read homebrew the SCE currupt icon hider thing in front of it you should yous the currupt hidder built in to the firmware unless you already did.

razorak
December 30th, 2006, 15:50
i dunno how to undo the corruption icon hide...it's not the one in the recovery menu but by an external program, pspgo. i suspect it has written to the flash of my psp.

i'm afraid to downgrade to 1.50 since my psp is after all a ta-082..i'm not that sure it's ok but i read that it is possible to downgrade to 3.02 OE-A which i thnk i've figured out how

put oeflasher in recovery rename the eboot.pbp as update.pbp and put it with the dxar file too...i think

razorak
December 30th, 2006, 15:54
errr...wth? after i did that it failed but my psp went back to normal?? Thanks Gizmo for answering fast

Now to replay all my games...sighz...but since i didn't know the controls that well back then...hehehe..time to get really high scores :)