PDA

View Full Version : Do Not Order From Nuplayer.co.uk!!!!!!

Pecks2005
March 31st, 2005, 17:52
These guys are the worst ever! They never pick up the phone, and when they do they tell you they will ring you back! What's with that?
I've been ringing all afternoon, and no one picks up! It rings out, and if you ring straight back it's engaged, so someone is there. They just dont want to answer calls, and because I can't contact them to cancel my order I can't go some where else to get my PSP! THESE PEOPLE ARE THE CRAPPIEST EVER. DO NOT ORDER FROM THEM! I'VE BEEN WAITING A WEEK FOR A 24hr DELIVERY!

psplover
March 31st, 2005, 18:01
Ugh I know what you mean man. Even the best places like PlayAsia are kinda slow on devilary. However not picking up the phone is so ****ing comon. I called 24 store locations to find a copy of RidgeRacers and 5 of the stores didnt answer and the rest picked up after about 13 rings. Hopefully you get your unit soon. If you don't and you order by credit card call you bank and say refusle to pay due to never receving the item. You can only do those like once in every 6 months so you mines well use it.

meloe
March 31st, 2005, 18:54
had a look at that page and it dont look to professional. Good to go with reputable wesbites, if you wanted to buy one from inside the uk, should have gone with gbax. if not lik-sang

Pecks2005
March 31st, 2005, 19:14
I was going to go with someone else, but I recieved loads of recommendations for Nuplayer.
Well, I am cancelling my order with them, and just going to go to my local import shop. Even though it's going to cost a bit more, at least I'll be getting it in hand there and then, rather than having to hang around not knowing what's going on.

psplover
March 31st, 2005, 21:30
You should give it at least another week because its gonna be a hassel if you cancel your order thenn you get your unit though.

wraggster
March 31st, 2005, 21:37
use gbax.com (http://www.gbax.com/main.pl), i know they are great and just today i got my order of 4 new psp games in record time :)

danrowland
April 1st, 2005, 09:14
I ordered a game from nuplayer 2 days ago, and it sayd 24 hours delivery.. haven't seen it yet...

Pecks2005
April 1st, 2005, 14:07
I'm gutted mate. I am in the same situation with these guys. I always try to ring them, but it's like a million to one chance they will pick up. The one time they did pick up, they said they would ring me back! Guess what... THEY DIDN'T!
It's totally unacceptable, and I would advise anyone considering Nuplayer to go somewhere else for their gaming needs. These guys aren't trustworthy.

wraggster
April 1st, 2005, 14:26
yeah its not good buisness

Eric
April 1st, 2005, 15:53
Hey bro add GBAX to your MSN i did and its the secretary or whatever else you call it of GBAX that person might be able to help you out. I do not have the email anymore but it should still be located on there homesite

darcy67
April 2nd, 2005, 10:16
I got my order of NFL Street this morning, ordered it a week last Thrusday tho. Now I just need my PSP :) and i'll be happy. Also got a 512mb card from photo scotland. I'm ready Baby, time to PSP me! WOOF! :D