PDA

View Full Version : Please help HarleyG And DA

xcjzerox
December 30th, 2006, 19:36
For a better Scene, make your donation
How many times we have been helped by people that we just know for his job in the Scene under any nick that has looked after us just like we were friends for ages?

Day after day, we wake up looking forward something new on the forums, something that may make us smile, something that may make us spend a few seconds to say "Hey, great work" and we have something brand new to make with our PSP, so we can spend another morning (or afternoon) busy looking at our lcd with the masterpiece that is the work or a few devs that have never asked for anything.

But all this work entails some risk. Most of us have saw those risks when we have misunderstood some word on a tutorial or when we have had just bad luck... but we'r not the only one that suffer this kind of losses.

Recently, harleyg, one of the most hard-workers devs on the PSP Scene, has suffer a brick after some tests to keep on improving the knowledge on idsorage, a study that will mean a huge advance on this Scene that all of us take from, most of us thank for, and a little group of noobs are always picking on.

Therefore, a group of anonymous users and not-linked to their work like us that promote this initiative, call for donations to give our molehill to make a huge mountain and support this great workers with what we can. By now, there are some users, that wanting to say "thanks" for all the work made till now, have donated with what they can to be able to see this same effort and work in the future.

Donations recieved at the paypal account detailed down will be destined to recover harleyg' PSP and to buy another TA-082 PSP and a non TA-082 for research to try to find a final solution to this kind of motherboard, a solution that, thanks to all the anonymous users with their nand dumps, is closer.

Same way, we'll number here the people that contribute, without saying the quantity that they have sent, just because a fortune isn't needed to show your support... just with whatever u can, it will make a better Scene.

Paypal account : [email protected]

If you aren't older enough to use paypal, or you just don't want to use it, you can send your donations with a bank transfer to the account we will show you, and from that account we will send the donation to the paypal account we've just said.
THANK YOU

Donors:

Dark_AleX

Mathieulh

mr_dank

SiLoSe

Alek

duende

Zabarosky

Maurice Leonard

Jon Ander M. Besteiro

Oscar Gallego Laguna

Felipe Valenzuela Huerta

Jurface

Lal

Nicolas R. Almagro

Alberto H. Cerezo

Jon G. Rodriguez

Tenshi_a

Nicolas Scheurer

John Gemelli

J. Carracedo Varela

Enrique A. Navarro (2 donations)

---

We'r waiting for your help

splodger15
December 30th, 2006, 19:48
Have you donated

xcjzerox
December 30th, 2006, 19:49
Heck Yes PLUS DA TOO

splodger15
December 30th, 2006, 20:02
I know they are good coders

But i cant believe you donated

gamerremag
December 30th, 2006, 20:09
ah, imagine making money off doing what you love....

xcjzerox
December 30th, 2006, 20:19
I know they are good coders

But i cant believe you donated

I did donated I just have to have patience and see what they make next..

well basically there wasting money to make downgraders and stuff so I decide to gave then like some money so they make more stuff for us and I know you guys did that samething .

xcjzerox
December 30th, 2006, 20:21
ah, imagine making money off doing what you love....

dude does not my email address lol
Does haley g paypal address .....

dagger89
December 31st, 2006, 01:09
Can i see the source of this info... not that I don't trust you... but I'd feel safer knowing it isn't a scam

mavsman4457
December 31st, 2006, 03:14
You don't need to donate to this email address. You can go straight to Dark Alex's site and donate there. http://www.dark-alex.org/ The email might be the same, I'm not sure, but donating through the site itself would give me an added sense of security.

I did donated I just have to have patience and see what they make next..

well basically there wasting money to make downgraders and stuff so I decide to gave then like some money so they make more stuff for us and I know you guys did that samething .

Please tell me that english isn't your first language.

gunntims0103
December 31st, 2006, 03:39
yea it would be best to donate strait to www.dark-alex.org i for one would donate if i had a paypal account as i know that they have come across alot of bricks while they were testing the downdater and i would love to partily reenburse them in some way with a little money. DAX is a great coder and he should be rewarded. why wouldnt anyone donate if they could? DAX has done great works.....

sok98
December 31st, 2006, 04:17
dark-alex.com is fake! it says so on dark-alex.org and thats his site lol