PDA

View Full Version : Just Upgraded to 3.02 and Loving it. What Other Flash Brew are there Like X-Flash,etc

cdrdj
December 31st, 2006, 13:01
I'm loving how I can customize my Psp now with the new fw hack. I've also done C-Intro and X-Flash. I haven't done the custom XMB icons yet.

Is there any other recommended flash hacks? I was all for my virgin 1.5 until I tried out OE-B and now I'm loving the Flashing.

splodger15
December 31st, 2006, 13:24
Flashing is risky as it can brick your PSP

but there is alot of things you can do to your PSP

cdrdj
December 31st, 2006, 13:59
Flashing is risky as i can brick your PSP

Haha. Yes, I know you can do a lot but I didn't know you could brick my psp.

As I've said, I've flashed the custom fw, used x-flash, used C-Intro, and know about the custom xmb. I don't really care much about bricking seeing as there is recovery and so far it's been good. I'm not a noob who doesn't know how to follow instructions, I'm just not updated with the new world of flashing thats been opened up since my upgrade. Just wondering, any other apps that let you flash?

scottyboynow
December 31st, 2006, 14:03
Flashing is risky as i can brick your PSP

I think he wrote that abit wrong he meant "Flashing is risky as it can brick your PSP".

splodger15
December 31st, 2006, 14:04
Thanks for spotting that spelling error Scotty

eddy22
December 31st, 2006, 15:16
I have flashed my firmware and used X-Flash many times (check my sig) and never had any issues. I still understand that there is a risk, so I am always careful to not make any mistakes. Anyway, the flashing apps u mentioned are the only ones to my knowledge. There is 3.02 OE customizer, but it does the same thing as X-Flash.