PDA

View Full Version : Speakers for the psp

CeeGEE -I
January 1st, 2007, 02:08
I want to get the speakers for the psp so that I can take it to work with me. What brand is really good?:)

ICE
January 1st, 2007, 02:46
i would just use an fm transmitter for psp if you can bring a radio with good speakers with you... its cheaper and works well.

CeeGEE -I
January 1st, 2007, 04:29
i would just use an fm transmitter for psp if you can bring a radio with good speakers with you... its cheaper and works well.

Well, that's what I have been using at home. I work in my fathers office and he has it set up that the whole office can hear radio. We only have one stereo in the place and he has a laptop in his back office. He just got this transmitter that you plug into the laptop and now we can hear internet radio. Our computer upfront, plays movies. Sometimes when there are no patients, there have been times where I forgot to bring a DVD but I have my psp stuff. My mom works with us too and sometimes I ask if she would like to watch a movie but we can't hear the movie to well with the volume turned all the way up. So this is why I was thinking of getting speakers.

ICE
January 1st, 2007, 04:38
ya a good set of speakers will run you over $100. they aint cheap..

CeeGEE -I
January 1st, 2007, 19:08
Even the smaller ones? I don't need a huge set. Just one that is portable. I was looking around and I found one for about 15$ Here is the picture:http://i.walmart.com/i/p/00/70/80/56/01/0070805601005_500X500.jpg Tell me what you think, do you think the sound will be alright. I'm not really looking for anything special. I just want to watch a movie with someone other then my self and both of us hear the movie without sharing headphones(that's what my mom and I have been doing)

turtleguy101
January 2nd, 2007, 01:07
you can get really cheap docking stations for the psp like that. The volume will be a LOT louder than the crappy built in psp speakers, but the quality is HORRIBLE... All those stupid little base stations have "tinny" sounds. bairly any bass. Heres what u should do... buy a set of cheap computer speakers. like for 30-50 bucks at wal mart u can get *decent* speakers WITH a sub woofer. Plus with computer speakers you plug them in so your psp isnt powering them so you get better battery life. I would just go to wal mart and buy some from there. theres no such thing as great speakers for under 100 bucks...

CeeGEE -I
January 2nd, 2007, 01:33
I'll try that. I was just lookin for somethin I could put in my bag and take them out when ever I need them. That's a good idea though, thanks :)

chrono75
January 30th, 2007, 01:14
Well, if you ever run into a time when you don't have your speaks, you can always cup your hands at the bottom of the PSP while holding it and this increases the sound by about 50%. Haha, Someone should make little PSP sound amplifiers that allow for a better non-sleepy hand grip on the PSP and give you sound amplification, lol. :)