PDA

View Full Version : Divineo Selling Firmware 2.71 PSPs

wraggster
January 1st, 2007, 12:04
http://www.divineo.cn/divineo/images/products/psp-jap-s.jpghttp://www.divineo.cn/divineo/images/products/psp-cwv-s.jpg

Divineo China (http://www.divineo.cn/php/affstart.php?affcode=arboretum&prod=)are the second retailer to sell Firmware 2.71 (Now the preferred firmware for PSP Homebrew) PSP Consoles (Brand New), they are selling Both the Original Black and the White PSP Consoles in the Regular Pack and also Value Packs for $218.95 (£110)

Buy White v2.71 PSP (http://www.divineo.cn/php/affstart.php?affcode=arboretum&prod=psp-arpw)

Buy Black v2.71 PSP (http://www.divineo.cn/php/affstart.php?affcode=arboretum&prod=psp-jap)

pob-pnuk
January 1st, 2007, 12:36
only £110 hell thats nice

scottyboynow
January 1st, 2007, 12:47
Some companys are competing now. Two companys at £110 A Piece Not bad!

blackrave
January 1st, 2007, 14:46
That's cool, but is 2.71 the preferred firmware for PSP homebrew? Or is it the lowest firmware sold?
Here in Norway, most sold shop PSPs are still 2.01. Isn't that weird?

Waqs
January 1st, 2007, 16:19
This is wicked.. My cousin wants to purchase a psp, ill forward the link.

Thanks.

mavsman4457
January 1st, 2007, 16:24
That's awesome. I am going to tell my freind to get one of these.

pt9087
January 1st, 2007, 16:33
Thats cheap!

SSaxdude
January 1st, 2007, 18:21
Me wants white PSP running OE-B.

Veskgar
January 1st, 2007, 18:28
Yeah I wouldn't mind a WHITE PSP.

But are these Brand New PSP's? Or taken out of the box and downgraded/upgraded to 2.71?

Are they TA-082 MOBO's? Is Divineo marketing them as downgradable and able to run homebrew?

I am in the USA and would hate to spend money overseas with no guarantee that I will actually get a downgradable PSP.

Emeriastone
January 1st, 2007, 18:57
mmmm delicious...

the_eternal_dark
January 1st, 2007, 19:53
Yeah I wouldn't mind a WHITE PSP.

But are these Brand New PSP's? Or taken out of the box and downgraded/upgraded to 2.71?

Are they TA-082 MOBO's? Is Divineo marketing them as downgradable and able to run homebrew?

I am in the USA and would hate to spend money overseas with no guarantee that I will actually get a downgradable PSP.

They are downgradeable, regardless of motherboard. :D Divineo is a respectible company, I highly doubt they would try to screw you over, I get stuff from there all the time (console parts mostly). If you're going to get anything, get it from them.

Veskgar
January 1st, 2007, 20:14
They are downgradeable, regardless of motherboard. :D Divineo is a respectible company, I highly doubt they would try to screw you over, I get stuff from there all the time (console parts mostly). If you're going to get anything, get it from them.

Thank you for easing my worries. I'm just always very careful when it comes to purchasing electronics online. Its good to see that they are vouched for on DCEMU.

Now these are ASIAN PSP's. What If I want to use the North American Update EBOOT's when doing the downgrade/upgrade process. This will not screw up anything will it? I wouldn't think so as I have used a 2.00 Japanese update on a North American PSP before.

EzrailCHAOS
January 1st, 2007, 21:35
Does Sony America honor warranties on foreign PSP's?

the_eternal_dark
January 1st, 2007, 21:41
Thank you for easing my worries. I'm just always very careful when it comes to purchasing electronics online. Its good to see that they are vouched for on DCEMU.

Now these are ASIAN PSP's. What If I want to use the North American Update EBOOT's when doing the downgrade/upgrade process. This will not screw up anything will it? I wouldn't think so as I have used a 2.00 Japanese update on a North American PSP before.

You can use any updates from any region, it doesn't matter where the PSP was made.

Does Sony America honor warranties on foreign PSP's?

No. They are foreign.

modcase
January 2nd, 2007, 03:05
$2 cheaper then eBay but I dislike Divineo. :mad:

Pomp
January 2nd, 2007, 20:34
I also dislike Divineo. My experience with them is in the Xbox world, where their prices were slightly higher than those of other e-tailers. That by itself isn't so bad, but their shipping and customer service is terrible. In the one experience I had with them, the shipment of a mod chip was very slow, and there was no information provided about what was going on. They didn't respond to any emails and the tracking number was invalid. It almost felt like a scam. Thankfully the chip arrived, I think it was 13 days that it took to ship from Eastern Canada to Western US. Other companies were able to make similar shipments to me from almost as far away - in just a few days.
I would only use Divineo if it was absolutely the only source for the product I wanted. Especially the Chinese division; if it takes 2 weeks to ship from Canada, how many will you be waiting for your Chinese PSP?

the_eternal_dark
January 3rd, 2007, 07:43
I also dislike Divineo. My experience with them is in the Xbox world, where their prices were slightly higher than those of other e-tailers. That by itself isn't so bad, but their shipping and customer service is terrible. In the one experience I had with them, the shipment of a mod chip was very slow, and there was no information provided about what was going on. They didn't respond to any emails and the tracking number was invalid. It almost felt like a scam. Thankfully the chip arrived, I think it was 13 days that it took to ship from Eastern Canada to Western US. Other companies were able to make similar shipments to me from almost as far away - in just a few days.
I would only use Divineo if it was absolutely the only source for the product I wanted. Especially the Chinese division; if it takes 2 weeks to ship from Canada, how many will you be waiting for your Chinese PSP?

It takes between 2-4 weeks for it to arrive.

JadaBloom
January 3rd, 2007, 07:49
I had problems with divineo u.s. as well but I switched to buying from the chinese site the shipping is more but it's faster then the canadian/u.s. site and I live in NJ so go figure. But if your gonna order get from div china as it's excellent. I've ordered tons from em and havn't had a single problem ooo and the xcm smooth as silk black faceplate owns =P get the button set with it lol :thumbup: