PDA

View Full Version : n64 emu , why is it slow , why cant it be fast

flame0247
January 1st, 2007, 22:20
N64 is slow , but why. I dont get it
is it the emulator , and if it it why cant we make a fast one?:cool:

splodger15
January 1st, 2007, 22:26
Do you think it easy to code a emulator.It doesnt take a day to do. It takes very long for testing and creating.Coders have lifes of their own

flame0247
January 1st, 2007, 22:28
but its possible right, i do respect them for makin emulators but why do we have almost every type of emulator workin fine wne n64 is slow?

Shiesty
January 1st, 2007, 23:05
i think someone has a fully running n64 emu with dynarec and is playing it as we speak. they just dont want anyone to have it cause we are all ungrateful and ignorant to how much work it actually takes

joshisposer
January 1st, 2007, 23:21
I know that strmnnrmn was close to it. I just think he stopped. and then psdonkey "supposedly" has a full speed one. I want to believe it but there is no proof other than the video. They need to release one soon before i just forget about it. I just think maybe they should do the popstation thing were they load single games. Sort of like the Ultra HLE nintendo 64 that never got released. I just want Mario and Smash Bros in full speed and sound.

gunntims0103
January 1st, 2007, 23:21
but its possible right, i do respect them for makin emulators but why do we have almost every type of emulator workin fine wne n64 is slow?

coding a emulator is not easy! though you seem to think it is. n64 is not fully emulated and won't be for a very long time if it ever actually does happen. The problem is a dynerec has not been fully created and the coder would have to know the full specs of a n64 and the full specs of a psp and come with a tatical way to go about porting or creating a code from scratch that would be able to emualte the n64 fully on the psp.

-LOCKED-