PDA

View Full Version : Is Max Media Dock Worth Having?

sheershadow
January 2nd, 2007, 01:47
Is Max Media Dock Worth Having and if not what's better? :confused:
I'm not a noob either... :D
I have tried everything on the MMD but about half of everything works...
I Have considered trying DS xtreme but is that worth buying? :confused:
Going... Going... Gone...

sonikku88
January 2nd, 2007, 04:50
If I were you, I wouldn't. Because I have one. It's OK but I want more out of a homebrew device. Best to invest in a flash cart that's able to do want you want it to, instead of buying one that seems cheap but you later find out doesn't do what you want.

kcajblue
January 2nd, 2007, 07:41
its not worth it.
i would suggest an M3 and passcard3.
i dont think DSX isnt all that good for the price.

Knux896
January 3rd, 2007, 05:10
Is Max Media Dock Worth Having and if not what's better? :confused:
I'm not a noob either... :D
I have tried everything on the MMD but about half of everything works...
I Have considered trying DS xtreme but is that worth buying? :confused:
Going... Going... Gone...

Just about anything else is better, but it all depends on what you want out of your DS. If you want music, movies, and some homebrew then the MMD is an inexpensive and readily available option. If you are looking for NDS and GBA capabilities, then an option such as the M3 or Supercard would be best.

Junixx
January 3rd, 2007, 06:32
Just about anything else is better, but it all depends on what you want out of your DS. If you want music, movies, and some homebrew then the MMD is an inexpensive and readily available option.

The GBAMP CF would probably better and yet still cheaper if you just wanted to do that, it is a tad bit more harder to set up, but nothing really complicated

sheershadow
January 3rd, 2007, 22:25
Thanx for the tips

kcajblue
January 3rd, 2007, 23:40
you should remove your email anyway because of the spammers.

sheepshagga
January 13th, 2007, 19:10
Max media dock is rubbish. I had one and hardly anything worked. Bought a supercard and used the max media player card as the passthro and works brilliantly (to play ds roms).