PDA

View Full Version : Organizing PSX Icons on 3.02 OE-B Help Please

CaptainMorgan4
January 2nd, 2007, 05:28
I used to just use the program "PSPAppMan" that could organize my homebrew but now that I have 3.02 OE-B it only reads the GAME folder and not the GAME150 folder. Thing is I want to put my PSX games under my emulators but can't because the application doesn't read the GAME150folder just the GAME folder and only shows me my PSX games. Can someone tell me an application that will help me organize ALL of my homebrew, I want to put my PSX games under my emulators!

splodger15
January 2nd, 2007, 09:58
The PS1 games have to be in the GAME folder anyway

CaptainMorgan4
January 2nd, 2007, 18:12
If your going to reply at least read my post, before getting my hopes up that someone can help me. Listen my PSX games that ARE in the GAME folder are above my emulators that are in the GAME150 folder. They're above them when I go to my memory stick on the PSP, and I want the PSX games UNDER my emulators but the program I use can only organize the GAME folder not the GAME150 folder. So basically now all I can re-arrange is the order of the 3 PSX games I have, I don't see the emulators anymore since the program only reads the GAME folder. I can ONLY re-arrange the PSX games I can't see the emulators to even attempt to put them under, help please. So basically I need a program that reads BOTH folders so I can see ALL my homebrew to re-arrange it.

CaptainMorgan4
January 3rd, 2007, 23:15
bump.

Accordion
January 3rd, 2007, 23:43
although i am not concerned with the order of my games, it might be possible, that changing to 1.50 kernal for GAME would allow you to change the order of the 1.50 homebrew and put the contents of the GAME302 at the bottom...maybe

CaptainMorgan4
January 4th, 2007, 03:10
Nevermind I figured a way to trick it, I took all my emulators from GAME150 and threw them in the GAME folder with my PSX games. Then opened my PSPAppMan program and was able to change the order since they were in the GAME folder since it only reads for that folder. Then put them in the correct order and then put the emulators back in the GAME150 folder and now the order is like I want it. So to anyone who likes they're homebrew in order just do what I did!

Kilgor
January 4th, 2007, 03:14
Hey,
Try Stefano Russello's PSP Brew app. It lets you arrange all your apps/homebrew in whatever order you want. It also let's you change the icons for your homebrew. It also hides corrupted icons. I believe that the latest version out there is 0.90.

http://community.hackingpsp.com/forums/3295/ShowPost.aspx

CaptainMorgan4
January 4th, 2007, 05:41
Check your PM box, .91 is the latest and I don't believ you can re-arrange icons using PSP Brew. I've been using this program for months for icon and atrac3 editing it's great! But look at my last post I figured out a way to do it using PSPAppMan.