PDA

View Full Version : X-Flash V18g!!

Nikolaos
January 2nd, 2007, 15:58
via Art

Art just keeps on updating his fantastic home brew application, I swear its still Christmas in my eyes :)
any ways here is whats new.

- change to startup checking routine to allow a mismatching topmenu_plugin.rco file for 2.71 SE

- fix for program termination if trying to use a mismatching topmenu_plugin.rco file with 1.50 firmware

so here you have it :) sorry for the last post, I see it was already submitted by wraggy.

ExcruciationX
January 2nd, 2007, 19:17
Cool! Nice job, Art! :)

Shrygue
January 2nd, 2007, 19:29
I'm gonna grab it right now! This app just gets better and better! I wonder what's new if version 20 comes along... now that's something...

Nikolaos
January 2nd, 2007, 19:39
I'm gonna grab it right now! This app just gets better and better! I wonder what's new if version 20 comes along... now that's something...

well that can't come unless more features are added, because right now they are just being modified to run off of custom firmwares. Though a nice feature that can be added is the ability to flash your own files to the PSP at any desired directory. Also vice versa the ability to remove or replace files on the psp flash memory. :) but hey x-flash rocks!

mickey61
January 2nd, 2007, 20:02
have yall had any problems runing some iso on 3.02 oe-b. some of the iso that i could play on 2.71 sec i cant play with 3.02 oe-b i have to use devhook

Veskgar
January 2nd, 2007, 20:05
This is a flashing utility but I guess its pretty safe to say that this is reliable and safe to use? I have never used it before.

have yall had any problems runing some iso on 3.02 oe-b. some of the iso that i could play on 2.71 sec i cant play with 3.02 oe-b i have to use devhook

Wrong Forum!

.:}<3\/!}\{:.
January 2nd, 2007, 22:59
that's it! ART you are my favorite coder at the moment!!!!!!!! THX ALOT!!!!

pt9087
January 2nd, 2007, 23:29
Sweet... nice work