PDA

View Full Version : My 1.5 psp will not turn off/sleep in any homebrew WTF

fo0ob
January 2nd, 2007, 16:27
My 1.5 psp with irshell 2.2 was fine, then i went to irshell 3.1 and also installed devhook 5.1, and now in irshell or any other homebrew app when i make psp sleep or turn off , it does, but one second later it turns back on, everytime. however going back to the xmb this does not happen there. dont know why this is happening, i did start up xflash but didnt actually flash anything. i also dropped my psp, but dont think thats the problem since it only refuses to sleep/turn off in homebrew.

I figured out that its something wrong with my 256 mb sandisk mc (one that keeps rebooting in homebrew), because when i switch to a sony 32 mb and run homebrew on that it sleep/turns off fine. also on the sandisk, one time i made it sleep in irshell fine and left it charging, but when i came back the psp was on. im really used to using irshell and having it sleep so i dont have to use xmb. is the sandisk partially corrupt, or is something else wrong?

splodger15
January 2nd, 2007, 17:46
Sounds like a fault if it keeps on switching on

fo0ob
January 2nd, 2007, 18:24
but it doenst keep switching on when im in the xmb, it only refuses to sleep/turn off in homebrew. i also reformated my mem stick and re-dled all apps, still happening. any ideas?

KuLeD00d
January 3rd, 2007, 13:23
What is the following;
PSP Model? (Is it a TA-082?)
PSP Firmware?
What size Mem card?

What is the following when this happens:
Battery life?
IRShell status (you say locked, as in..?)

On my 3.02 OE-B Non TA-082 PSP It goes into standby happily. Please provide more information to see if we can figure out what it may be.