PDA

View Full Version : Resident Evil 2 Problems Please Someone Help Me

CaptainMorgan4
January 2nd, 2007, 18:22
I hae tried so many times and I have gotten frustrated beyond belief, I need help to getting RE2 working. I have my own copy of RE2 and when I ripped it for PSP-X and PS1P it had no problems except for the speed of course. But when I rip it for the 3.02 OE-B emulator it won't get past the PSX logo screen. I use ISOProducer which hasn't let me down before, and I use PSX2PSP (that illegal version or whatever) to convert to eboots. I have tried many torrents and the one I have now works great except when I go into the police station the screen stays black and the sound still works liek I'm playing but I can't do anything. Can someone PM me and point me in the direction of a known working torrent or just plain help me I'm so frustrated. Been trying to get this game running for a week now!

ps. When I make my PSX games all I have in the individual folders is the eboot and the keys.bin, I never get the "game might play different" screen you guys talk about. All I do is launch the game and it stalls for like 2 secs then goes to the PSX logo screen. My Tomba! & Tomba! 2 games work 100% fine it's just RE2 giving me trouble.

splodger15
January 2nd, 2007, 18:31
Warez talk is not allowed on the Forum

x-zero
January 2nd, 2007, 18:45
The game won't bypass the police station don't stress yourself.

CaptainMorgan4
January 2nd, 2007, 19:23
X-Zero what are you talking about, I thought RE2 runs perfect that's what it says in the compatability list. Why would I not want to get past the police station?

CaptainMorgan4
January 3rd, 2007, 23:11
After more research I see that all RE2's have the same problem as me, sorry for making this topic, admin you can delete it now.