PDA

View Full Version : homebrew help!

keefurxxcore
January 3rd, 2007, 02:55
ok i am reading all the FAQ's i can find on homebrew for the nintendo DS but i don't gewt what i need! I have a medium budget im not spedning over 50 for it i have a bult in card reader and SD cARDS.

I am thinking of buying the passkey 2 and M3 or Super card. Will that combo work? and if it won't, what will work with it. i want to buy the pASSKEy2 because i have a rebate on it.

thanks

troid
January 3rd, 2007, 23:52
yeah i believe that would work,

if ur on a tighter budget i would recommend supercard vs m3. but if u can afford an m3 flashcart than i would do it. its all dependent on ur budget. u already have sd cards and an sd reader so just find something like a supercard sd and a passkey 2 or whatever passme u want. functionality is pretty much the same among cards that are the same price. i have heard that m3 has better quality but its up to u to make the call. either company is a good choice

keefurxxcore
January 6th, 2007, 03:20
what about passkey2 and passcard.... would that work?

troid
January 6th, 2007, 03:35
i suppose that it would work, though i have never tried it

SSaxdude
January 6th, 2007, 03:55
You wouldn't need the Passkey2 if you had the Passcard. I would recommend the M3 Simply (that's the name) because it's just one thing which goes in the DS slot. It's also $45 I think. The only downside is no GBA support.