PDA

View Full Version : Weekly Special: Idea Factory's 2D fighter Spectral vs. Generation for PSP™ at $14.99

wraggster
January 3rd, 2007, 02:27
Play Asia are doing one of their Weekly Specials and today its a PSP Game, heres the info:

http://image1.play-asia.com/170/PA.67665.001.jpg

From the publisher: On the "Neverland" continent, from ancient times, the human, god, devil and other races who inhabit this land has been warring over and over again. And on this continent, there once existed a "super civilization" that was destroyed a long time ago. And the "great power" born from this civilization has left legends at places all over the continent. "Earth Shrine", where angels who fell to earth lived, is partly where this "great power" is sealed, and countless people used to attempt to get this legendary power. But nobody knows that this power was sealed due to the fact that it is too dangerous...

In Spectral vs. Generation, the characters from Idea Factory's Big 2 series, "Spectral Force" and "Generation of Chaos" gather in fierce fights. Unlike the RPG games of the past, this is a horizontal scrolling 2D fighting game, where the killer moves of the respective characters can be executed to defeat the enemy. Using PSP®'s wireless communication function, the versus fighting battles are easier to carry out as well as lively and loud.

Idea Factory's 2D fighter Spectral vs. Generation for Sony PSP™ is now available at discounted US$ 14.90 only.

As usually, this weekly special is valid for exactly 1 week (if not sold out earlier) and this time limited to a maximum purchase of 5 units per customer. As a small restriction, please also notice that you cannot use any further discount coupons along with this special offer.

More Info --> http://www.play-asia.com/SOap-23-83-2pz-71-7o-74-1ah-49-en-84-n.html

Shrygue
January 3rd, 2007, 12:16
Nice game. Just wished Play Asia shipped to the UK though.

NovaKane
January 3rd, 2007, 17:03
Lol, I kept thinking this was another RPG game for PSP. Good thing I finally read the description. 2D fighters PWN XD. I think I'll pick this up.

Thanks for the info wraggster!