PDA

View Full Version : PSP Filer v2.4

wraggster
January 3rd, 2007, 13:32
Mediumguage (http://www.geocities.jp/mediumgauge/) has updated his text reader and file manager for the PSP to v2.4

Heres the translated (via crappy google)Whats New:

ver2.4 release ○ UMD [ritsupingu] speed furthermore it improved.   When UMD [ritsupingu] is cancelled midway, the bug which is hung was corrected.   UMD speed indication at the time of [ritsupingu] was made detailed.   UMD media recognition procedure and message at the time of [ritsupingu] were taken a second look.

Crap Translation as always :D

Download and Give Feedback via Comments

Shrygue
January 3rd, 2007, 14:29
I wonder if this application can edit files on flash0? If so that would make it easier to copy files from the memory stick such as a modified version of the file opening_plugin.rco.

Mr. Shizzy
January 3rd, 2007, 15:59
LOL. What's up with the [ritsupingu] ? What is this apps description censored?

Yungblaqs
January 3rd, 2007, 16:12
can you tell me how to clear my psp's flash0 so I can get to installing more things to it or could you just point me in the right direction on what to read cheers.....

81@q 8oy

Mr. Shizzy
January 3rd, 2007, 17:14
H@ly crap! Don't clear your flash 0 dude. You need alot of those files. If you go in your flash deleting stuff; you better know what your doing. Messing with your flash can PERMANENTLY ruin your PSP.

Nikolaos
January 3rd, 2007, 19:30
can you tell me how to clear my psp's flash0 so I can get to installing more things to it or could you just point me in the right direction on what to read cheers.....

81@q 8oy

thats like doing open heart surgery , when you do plumbing for a living :) lol gl man i wont provide you with that info to damage your psp.

ps. its not a harddrive for u to mess with :P

ab88
January 3rd, 2007, 20:46
This is the way to repair your PSP when Xflash gives you the boot :P, If you know what you are doing of course ;)

jak66
January 3rd, 2007, 21:54
there is some stuff you can remove (mainly in resources, which is the mp3 player, web browser, etc) but it is risky, so if you dont know how to do it, its best not to tell you to save an accidental brick.

Mr. Shizzy
January 4th, 2007, 04:22
Just leave your flash alone, is really the best advice.

OFF TOPIC: jak66 - love your new sig. I've saw that screen more than once, in my n00b days. :P lol

Joe88
January 4th, 2007, 05:39
mispost...

DPyro
January 4th, 2007, 05:52
Where did you get those backgrounds (I want them) :p

Joe88
January 4th, 2007, 06:32
Where did you get those backgrounds (I want them) :p

my bad

I posted it in the wrong thread >.<

they can be obtained here