PDA

View Full Version : super newbi help???

mahounegima
January 3rd, 2007, 15:17
Hi ppl I'm new here and I'm suuuper late about this PSPX emu. Sooooooooo is there any links for me to read what to download or instructions? If not can you guys give me instructions on what to do first? O.o

Thanks a lot in advance.

PS: Am I screwed right now because my psp firm. is 3.02 or 3.01 one I forget sorry. Either way I'm screwed right now right? Thanks

tsurumaru
January 3rd, 2007, 17:19
Hi ppl I'm new here and I'm suuuper late about this PSPX emu. Sooooooooo is there any links for me to read what to download or instructions? If not can you guys give me instructions on what to do first? O.o

Thanks a lot in advance.

PS: Am I screwed right now because my psp firm. is 3.02 or 3.01 one I forget sorry. Either way I'm screwed right now right? Thanks

Yes, there are plenty of links in the PSP forums.
Sorry but if you have 3.01 or 3.02 official firmware the only way you can play psx games is to own a PS3 and buy the released games from the PLAYSTATION store.

Lastly this is the forum to submit news not the help forum ,please try posting there.

Kind regards.

The_Ultimate_Eggman
January 3rd, 2007, 18:10
For now yes u are screwed unless a downgrader appears.Like the post above says unless you own a P$ 3 psx games are of your own are out :(.

mikebeaver
January 4th, 2007, 00:54
Try taking your PSP to a second hand store and traxde it for one with a lower firmware, preferably 2.71 or below (although there is a 2.80 dg) that has a non-ta-082/086 mobo .
That way you wont have to wait so long to try the excellent cfw from Dark_Alex!