PDA

View Full Version : concerned about recovery

xg917
January 3rd, 2007, 22:42
ok, as you kno, i have a ta-082 mobo with 3.02 oe-B

i am not sure if this matters but the recovery folder comes out as corrupted on the XMB. i kno that you run it through the recovery menu but i wanted to kno if that affects anything.
i have the RECOVERY folder in the psp/game folder. not psp/game150

also, since i have a ta-082 mobo, should i use the 1.50 eboot or 2.71 eboot and put it in recovery.

i currently have the 2.71 eboot in there but i can switch it

Tetris999
January 4th, 2007, 01:58
ok, as you kno, i have a ta-082 mobo with 3.02 oe-B

i am not sure if this matters but the recovery folder comes out as corrupted on the XMB. i kno that you run it through the recovery menu but i wanted to kno if that affects anything.
i have the RECOVERY folder in the psp/game folder. not psp/game150

also, since i have a ta-082 mobo, should i use the 1.50 eboot or 2.71 eboot and put it in recovery.

i currently have the 2.71 eboot in there but i can switch it

so what exactly is your qouestion

is recovery of any value? whats is it functions?

well i dont think you should delete that recovery folder because it has the downgrade proggy in it, but dont worry the recovery program is stored on the psp's flash drive meaning it cant be deleted (easily)

oh yeah if you want an update to work there, name the eboot of the upgrade to update.pbp, and recovery can work that way

also to acess the recovery menu hold R

xg917
January 4th, 2007, 05:09
um.... lemme see if i can make a list

-recovery folder shows up as corrupted in the XMB, i have 2.71 update and everything else that came with the 3.02 OE upgrade in the folder
-does that affect if i recover back to 1.50 using recovery menu (as it should be used)
-also, should i place a 1.50 eboot in the recovery folder?
-or 2.71 eboot? since psp is ta-082 motherboard..

i hope thats easier to follow, i got confused on my first post too

vision
January 4th, 2007, 05:50
-recovery folder shows up as corrupted in the XMB, i have 2.71 update and everything else that came with the 3.02 OE upgrade in the folder.... Normal
-does that affect if i recover back to 1.50 using recovery menu (as it should be used)... idk
-also, should i place a 1.50 eboot in the recovery folder?
-or 2.71 eboot? since psp is ta-082 motherboard.. idk

youre suppose to launch recovery through the menu ( R at psp start up )

xg917
January 4th, 2007, 06:51
i kno that, last part. i already said that :P
i dont see u online, y didnt u jus tell me that there?