PDA

View Full Version : -Release- PSPirates V5c!! (Bug fix)

mexicansnake
January 3rd, 2007, 23:01
PSPirates v5c by:
============
MEXICANSNAKE <--------- Main Coder.
RIKARDO_92 <-------- Coder helper.
DEANAW22 <--------- Artist and coding helping.
XPLOREN <---- Artist.
________

This is the same one as the previous one but this time I fixed a terrible bug in the trial mode....
Now that I fixed that you can get the new awards and see them in the "gallery" at the main menu, its kinda a save state but just for the awards :). I repeat this is a bug fix release.

Arrrrrrrrrrgg please try it and post your comments!!.

---------------
How to unlock the new game modes (Complete trial mode first, look in gallery to see if they are unlocked):

In the game selector menu press:

-:Select and down to play the new sink mode.
-:Start and down to play the new madness mode.

Sink mode: The main goal is to throw rocks to the enemy to sink him, also you can dodge him to make him lose stability, you "can press triangle to recover stability.

Madness mode: The main goal is to shoot as fast you can, avoiding to hit your pals.

TODO::::::::::::::::::::
For the V6,7 we plan to do a story mode, you would sail the ship and gain access to new areas, we will add a map, night mode, treasure chart mode, new sounds effects, new images, we will try to do more animations, and yeah why not more secret modes!, correct many bugs. any more suggestions...? please send us your ideas!!!!

So... keep pushing that button!!!.

Hope you like it :D.
Please notify any bug to me :).

Download and Give feedback Via Comments

weirdelf
January 3rd, 2007, 23:03
This looks great, nice work

mexicansnake
January 3rd, 2007, 23:09
This looks great, nice work

Thanx alot!:) .

gunntims0103
January 4th, 2007, 00:06
nice release bro :D

mexicansnake
January 4th, 2007, 00:36
thanx bro :D.

ninja9393
January 4th, 2007, 02:20
nice im going to put it on my psp right now

pt9087
January 4th, 2007, 02:59
hahaha looks good

chaz
January 4th, 2007, 15:56
TODO::::::::::::::::::::
For the V6,7 we plan to do a story mode, you would sail the ship and gain access to new areas, we will add a map, night mode, treasure chart mode, new sounds effects, new images, we will try to do more animations, and yeah why not more secret modes!

Sounds GREAT!

Gizmo356
January 4th, 2007, 16:00
Nice I like this;) game but cant try it since I'm in shcool:(