PDA

View Full Version : Gran Turismo's constantly shifting "release date"

wraggster
January 3rd, 2007, 23:46
via pspfanboy (http://www.pspfanboy.com/2007/01/03/gran-turismos-constantly-shifting-release-date/)

The potentially canceled, or un-canceled, PSP version of Gran Turismo 4 has just shifted its release date once again on the GameStop website. The retailer is notorious for accidentally revealing crucial release info, but in this case, we're willing to bet that they're simply moving the date so that they can still hold on to pre-orders (some undoubtedly made nearly two years ago!).

The game is now listed as to come out on July 2nd. While that may seem like an eternity away, it'll be the slight glimmer of hope for those of you that don't want to believe in its vaporware status.

jonezybaby
January 3rd, 2007, 23:50
id be suprised if it comes out before 2010 because ive been waiting for it over 2 years and i want it now¬!!!!!!!!1

shedeus
January 3rd, 2007, 23:52
ugh... dont hold your breath on this one

Veskgar
January 4th, 2007, 00:02
Sure this game sounds cool but I'm looking forward to other future scheduled PSP games more than I am to this one.

mikebeaver
January 4th, 2007, 00:36
Well im just glad we have 2 ridge racer games, and the great GT1 + 2 on popstation to play while we wait for this and Duke Nukem forever to arrive ;)

F9zDark
January 4th, 2007, 02:22
If the folks over at PSPFanboy knew anything, they'd know damn well that game retailer sites are the LAST place one should look for reliable release date information.

If something as big as Gran Turismo 4 was coming out on July 2nd, there would have been some official word.

Game sites pull that information out of their ass and they have done it innumerable times with many different games.

baracki96
January 4th, 2007, 02:32
wow, by the looks of things gran turismo 5 for ps3 will be out b4 the port of gt4 to psp. that, my peers, is sad.

LilSwish722
January 4th, 2007, 02:39
^ ^
If you're referring to GT:HD then it will never come out lol. GT: HD got cancelled(good thing too) and as to the July 2nd release date, why? What's t he reason this is being held back. I mean look what we can do, so why can't they do something a little bit easier. I hope it comes out, but i doubt it'll be this year.

pt9087
January 4th, 2007, 02:58
Boring

mauro2029
January 4th, 2007, 03:40
I'm just glad I got GT1 on popstation holding me over till GT Mobile comes out..... It's obviously not the same thing, but still, I just love that damn game

crypysmoker
January 4th, 2007, 04:32
please, dont ever belive any release dates from gamestop.

they were taking pre orders for PS3 and Halo 3 2 years ago before anythign official was announced.

hell, I remember Ninja gaiden for xbox was sopposed to come out for almost 2 years before it finnaly got a release date, and I had it paid off from the day they put it up.

GAmestop is notorious for putting up rumors constantly and gtaking them down just as fast.

please dont fall for this

benn
January 4th, 2007, 08:56
the whole GT on PSP saga is a waste of time and energy. it is an utter disgrace that Sony have allowed this situation.
the most popular racing simulation franchise on Playstation, touted as a LAUNCH title for PSP... now here we are 2 yrs on and still not even a f*ckin scent of it.
load of bollox.

BTW, jonezybaby, i love your sig re ManUre. :)

belialone
January 4th, 2007, 09:23
Gt and Duke Nukem
its done when its done

give the developer a chance

i expect nothing less than the greatest game on earth when the Duke comes out
good games need time

.:}<3\/!}\{:.
January 4th, 2007, 15:51
Gt and Duke Nukem
its done when its done

give the developer a chance