PDA

View Full Version : Anyone converted any movies for PSP yet?

leggy
April 1st, 2005, 10:58
Has anyone tried it yet and played them from a memory card?

psplover
April 1st, 2005, 12:55
Yeah works fine. 32MB isnt enough to hold anything of decent quality though. I'd high recomend getting at least a 512 sandisk which is about $80 Or if you've got the cash just dish out $150 for a 1GB one.

judge
April 1st, 2005, 17:38
How the hell do you get it on the psp. I was messing around with sony's connect.com site but could not get it to work. It said a removable E drive would be identified but it only found F drive. Came to a block end and gave up. Any help would be appreciated.

darcy67
April 1st, 2005, 19:02
How small does it convert a normal .AVI format TV Show to? I'd be looking to put something the either the Simpson or the OC onto my memory disk. A normal OC video is about 360mb whereas the simpsons is half that.

Anyone got any idea's of the compression ratio?

psplover
April 1st, 2005, 20:39
Well most avi's you're gonna have are Xvid or DivX which is a better compression than .mp4. This mean files are actually gonna be slighty larger.

You're psp videos go in a folder you have to make. The Sony tools and RaPiZ PSP Video Converter(I'd go with this one).
The folder goes on the root of your psp
It's called F:/MP_ROOT/100MNV01/"video.mp4"
Just use RaPiz's psp converter it will make the folders and videos and everything for you.