PDA

View Full Version : Popstation help....

carlitx
January 4th, 2007, 01:50
ok i needs help i want to run popstaion on my psp with das new firm wear but i got no idea on it. iv seen gui's and diff stuff like that but i got no idea help.....

Tetris999
January 4th, 2007, 02:51
um errrrrr what are you trying to say?

first of all have the popstation.exe and that your .iso is called FILE.ISO should work

carlitx
January 4th, 2007, 19:42
what i am saying is that i want to know in simple english how to run the ps1 emu popstation on my psp. yes my psp is running dax's newest custom firm wear so i can use it.....

ps. sorry for all the spellin mistakes i was kinda not my self when i posted b/c i was very sick, im lucky that i didnt brick my psp when doing all the down grading and such.....

weirdelf
January 4th, 2007, 19:51
Download psx2psp. This is the best gui.
http://www.dcemu.co.uk/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=47763
Download popstation. Put it in the files folder of psx2psp.
Next, get yoursellf a copy of hot shots golf 2 from the playstation online store. There are other ways of getting it which I can't talk about.
Put the eboot.pbp and the keys.bin into the files folder. Rename the eboot to "BASE.PBP".
Run psx2psp and select your iso/bin/img. Wait for it to finish and put it and the old "keys.bin" into
PSP>GAME>X
X being the name of the game.
That should do it. PM me if you need more help.

EvilDooinz
January 4th, 2007, 19:53
need to dl an app like cdrwin and rip your psx game it might be slow but it's free then head to psp-hacks.com (http://www.psp-hacks.com/file/994) nd pick up this gui read it instuctions and you should be set

carlitx
January 6th, 2007, 01:34
Ok iv had enough of this!!!! ARRRRGHHHHHHH i'm amout to literaly jump on my psp! this is my fianl time asking for help! i need some realy old pro to help and no stupid questions about where i put the game folder and such!here goes:

I have 3.03 OE-A yes very sure becuse i am looking at system info now!

I have basicly all popstaion gui's and autopopstation, i got all the game id codes, i have tried over 10 games, and have tryed so many diff hot shots it aint funny anymore!

When i try to launch a ps1 game like ff7-ff9 or dbgt: final bout or street fighter 2 it keeps poping up after the sony warning screen game boot error (80000004)or recentlyly with ff7error(80010002) all of which tell me: "The game could not be started."

now i need some one of high intalect to help me not just some guy who has this working on there psp suggesting different ripping softwear or different popstaions/ gui's, I have also tried naming the folders with the game id such as SLUSXXXXX. I NEED A PERSON WITH GOOD KNOLDGE OF HOW TO RUN THIS STUFF AND KNOWS WHAT TO DO! btw after this rant i reilized that my psp being a TA-082 might have something to do with it but i doubt it b/c i am running 3.03 OE-A(yes just to get you guys to c that i am running that FW i repeated it twice!)

Shrygue
January 6th, 2007, 01:40
Maybe you forgot to add the KEYS.BIN file in each respective PSX game folder?

carlitx
January 6th, 2007, 01:45
OMFG! NO I NEVER!!!! I KNOW WHAT TO DO I TRIED EVERYTHING AND KNOW KEYS.bin IS A VERY IMP FILE IN THIS I HAVE READ EVERTHING ON THIS AND CAN'T FIND AN ANSWER!!!!.......sorry for getting mad just very stressed.

Shrygue
January 6th, 2007, 01:48
Hey, take it easy. I had problems trying to get PSX games to work for two days and I eventually managed to make them work. My main problem I had was because games image were corrupt.

Anyway, I'm sure you get them to run on your PSP.

carlitx
January 6th, 2007, 02:03
o ya hmm well mine can load up fine on espxe but once in EBOOT.PBP format the wont work on psp. oh and this is my seconday day also trying to get them to work. plus i cant burn them i download tham off a website one is also a psp forum but nuf said i dont want anoth missdimeaner from a moderator lol.

oh ya how did you know that they were corupted?

saqib154
January 6th, 2007, 02:57
Download psx2psp. This is the best gui.
http://www.dcemu.co.uk/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=47763
Download popstation. Put it in the files folder of psx2psp.
Next, get yoursellf a copy of hot shots golf 2 from the playstation online store. There are other ways of getting it which I can't talk about.
Put the eboot.pbp and the keys.bin into the files folder. Rename the eboot to "BASE.PBP".
Run psx2psp and select your iso/bin/img. Wait for it to finish and put it and the old "keys.bin" into
PSP>GAME>X
X being the name of the game.
That should do it. PM me if you need more help.

I followed what you did but it still doesnt work

carlitx
January 6th, 2007, 03:08
no u put them with the popstation. ok got ff7 workin haha had to have hot shots on the psp as well but now how do i get games on there and not use hot shots and still have them work?