PDA

View Full Version : lost usb cord so I need an unzipping program

cha0ticbliss
January 4th, 2007, 02:12
I lost my usb cord and won't be able to get one for a while. So my only option is downloading off of foldershare.com which hosts files on your computer and your computer and you can download them. The only problem is It can only download single files, not folders so in order to get homebrew on my psp I need to make the directory and download the eboot. For some applications like iR shell this just isn't possible for obvious reasons. So I was wondering if there is any unzipping program for the psp (format really doesn't matter). The only thing I could find was some plugin for iRshell which is not an option for me.

Does anyone know of any unzipping programs that I could put on my psp.... or some means of putting a directory of files onto my psp without usb.

Any help would be very much appreciated

skater9269
January 4th, 2007, 04:07
do you have wifi??? if so use pspftp and Irshell comes with on but I cant remember the name

F9zDark
January 4th, 2007, 04:22
I lost my usb cord and won't be able to get one for a while. So my only option is downloading off of foldershare.com which hosts files on your computer and your computer and you can download them. The only problem is It can only download single files, not folders so in order to get homebrew on my psp I need to make the directory and download the eboot. For some applications like iR shell this just isn't possible for obvious reasons. So I was wondering if there is any unzipping program for the psp (format really doesn't matter). The only thing I could find was some plugin for iRshell which is not an option for me.

Does anyone know of any unzipping programs that I could put on my psp.... or some means of putting a directory of files onto my psp without usb.

Any help would be very much appreciated

I am afraid you may be outta luck man. If there was a 'reverse' nethostfs that would mount the PSP's directory to a drive on your PC, then you'd have no problems, but I don't think such exists.

You may, however, might be able to find a program that can act as a server on your computer that you can access via the web-browser to download files. Not sure if it will allow you to download whole directories, but may be worth a shot.

Video_freak
January 4th, 2007, 05:19
I uploaded an app that unzips/unrars straight from your PSP here (http://www.dcemu.co.uk/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=32912).
(It's the zipplugin app.zip file)

cha0ticbliss
January 4th, 2007, 20:06
I uploaded an app that unzips/unrars straight from your PSP here (http://www.dcemu.co.uk/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=32912).
(It's the zipplugin app.zip file)

thanks, that's exactly what I need. 20 or so files to download in there, but meh' not nearly as bad as Ir shell and the zip plugin...

Destroyer699
January 4th, 2007, 20:32
Just use Psp FTP'd. You can remotely browse your psp files from an FTP program on your pc like FlashFXP. You can even copy the files to and fro your psp.

Destroyer699
January 4th, 2007, 20:32
Just use Psp FTP'd. You can remotely browse your psp files from an FTP program on your pc like FlashFXP. You can even copy the files to and fro your psp.