PDA

View Full Version : 5 new Ratchet & Clank PSP screens

wraggster
January 4th, 2007, 12:18
via cvg (http://www.computerandvideogames.com/article.php?id=153337)

Ratchet & Clank are back in a couple of months in Size Matters on PSP, a new adventure for the duo that returns the series to its shooty-platformy gameplay roots. New screenshots have been released.

Both characters are playable in the handheld outing, which packs in the likes of new weapons and gadgets and wireless multiplayer. In terms of the storyline, a bit of R&R for R&C is quickly cut short when they end up following the trail of a kidnapped girl - which leads them to discovering a forgotten race of genius inventors known as the Technomites and getting caught up in some scary goings on or other.

Screens Via Comments

dejkirkby
January 4th, 2007, 12:26
This is the PSP's next killer app. Fact.

falcon212
January 4th, 2007, 13:05
I tried the online demo version, works very nice and great feature inside :) cant wait for this game

The_Ultimate_Eggman
January 4th, 2007, 13:41
This is the PSP's next killer app. Fact.

Yeah 1st one tho p$p releases are turd FACT.If it were not for brew my p$p would be long gone ive now got a DS at least ninty back there machines properly.

dejkirkby
January 4th, 2007, 13:51
Yeah 1st one tho p$p releases are turd FACT.If it were not for brew my p$p would be long gone ive now got a DS at least ninty back there machines properly.
I don't know, MGS PO was good, The GTA's have been decent.

pt9087
January 4th, 2007, 15:03
That looks in good shape

mikebeaver
January 4th, 2007, 15:26
Yeah i like R&C it was fun on the PS2, so hopefully they will do a good job of it, managed to do alright with Daxter, that was a really good game, as are the GTA gamesand to a lesser degree MGS:PO

irongiant
January 4th, 2007, 17:02

You're talking crap, FACT. The PSP has some great games, in fact go check out the other story about which machine's software has had the best reviews from the gaming press.

dejkirkby
January 4th, 2007, 17:11
You're talking crap, FACT. The PSP has some great games, in fact go check out the other story about which machine's software has had the best reviews from the gaming press.

I'm getting scared now! I agree with you again!!!