PDA

View Full Version : TA-82 = No Homebrew?

BrennonCooke
January 4th, 2007, 19:47
I have heard from many people that if you have a PSP with a TA-82 motherboard that you cannot have any hombrew of any kind lke no roms or emulators is this correct or no if it not correct would somone please assist me in putting them onto my PSP for it would be greatly appreciated.

Shrygue
January 4th, 2007, 19:52
Not necessarily. You can downgrade to firmware version 1.50 to play homebrew if you are at 2.71 or 2.80. There is also custom firmware 3.03 OE-A that let you use all the latest features Sony has implemented and still run homwbrew as well.

BrennonCooke
January 4th, 2007, 19:58
Well right now I just moved back from B.C and my cousin had my PSP looking after it for me and what not and the Firmware is at 3.03 or somthing like that I would'nt ba able to do anything with that also?

Nicko01
January 4th, 2007, 20:36
at 3.03 you can't use homebrew...
only 1.0-2.80

BrennonCooke
January 5th, 2007, 04:31
Okay so would there be anway that I can downgrade the current firmware I have on it with my TA-82 motherboard and if so would anyone be kind enough to guide me through it also when Iam done if I can do it that is would somone be kind enough to give the links for the best GBA emulator and or SNES emulator with a good rom site if there is anyone out there who can do this for me I would greatly appreciate it.

psp_sfdm
January 5th, 2007, 07:18
Okay so would there be anway that I can downgrade the current firmware I have on it with my TA-82 motherboard and if so would anyone be kind enough to guide me through it also when Iam done if I can do it that is would somone be kind enough to give the links for the best GBA emulator and or SNES emulator with a good rom site if there is anyone out there who can do this for me I would greatly appreciate it.

Since you said that you're on the official firmware version 3.03 and have a TA-082 motherboard, then you're SOL since there are no downgraders currently available at this time. You're going to have to wait a while before a downgrader is made for your motherboard.

BrennonCooke
January 5th, 2007, 09:06
Okay so for right now its basically a waiting game for me?

dante_itachi10
January 5th, 2007, 11:49
Okay so for right now its basically a waiting game for me?

yes my man otherwise i would have loved to help u and check your p.m

splodger15
January 5th, 2007, 16:08
You will be waiting a very long time

Shrygue
January 5th, 2007, 16:28
Around 3-6 months maybe? Or more possibly longer than that...

BrennonCooke
January 5th, 2007, 16:55
Thanks Dante they will help me big after awhile lol:D Yea I think I can wait that long or try trading my psp to somone for a les upgraded one lol

BrennonCooke
January 5th, 2007, 17:00
I think I would be able to wait and actually I have just double checked my PSP system I actually have firmware 3.00 I know I still might not be able to do anything with it but I just found that out sorry for my mistake.

~*~EDIT~*~ Can anyone confirm or not if I can do anything with my 3.00 Iam guessing not but I just never know when it comes to PSP system itself I'm a total n00b which is why I require help lol XD