PDA

View Full Version : New snes psp controller mod

F00 f00
January 4th, 2007, 22:10
Heres a vid of a mod I am working on.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qQVvNR99ck8"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qQVvNR99ck8

Let me know what you think

F00

Hobobo
January 5th, 2007, 00:33
Looks cool but, I don't really get the point of it tho =\

Video_freak
January 5th, 2007, 01:57
The point is that you can finally use a SNES controller on PSP instead of the PSP controls. :)

Apoklepz
January 5th, 2007, 04:29
Looks sweet....You using IRshell as a key mapping host? ...I'm just really curious cause I've forever been waiting for a mod like this that'll work without the hosting.....I'd like to have this in my car, so my kid can play while I drive....She gets car-motion sickness holding the PSP up close while I drive.

F00 f00
January 5th, 2007, 07:31
No ir shell. Its conected directly to the psp. Its not compleatly fininshed yet. Wen it it I shall share all : )

Apoklepz
January 5th, 2007, 14:36
HOLY SHIT, and then some!!!

This is the mod I've been waiting for!!!
You have my Respect, Sir FOO f00....Hey, BTW...are you a Dead-Head by any chance?...Nothing bad, it's just that all Dead-Heads I know, icluding myself, will every so often take pictures of themselves like the one in your Avi......I know, random wierdness on my part. :S

Anyways, I wish you the best of luck on this mod.....I WANT IT!!!! :)

Cheers.

F00 f00
January 5th, 2007, 16:00
HOLY SHIT, and then some!!!

This is the mod I've been waiting for!!!
You have my Respect, Sir FOO f00....Hey, BTW...are you a Dead-Head by any chance?...Nothing bad, it's just that all Dead-Heads I know, icluding myself, will every so often take pictures of themselves like the one in your Avi......I know, random wierdness on my part. :S

Anyways, I wish you the best of luck on this mod.....I WANT IT!!!! :)

Cheers.

Thanks man. I am really keen to get this finished, should be done by next weekend. Its on QJ.Net now (wich I hadnt heard of till today) I got 7000 hits in like an hour after they put it up, crazy.

Oh and I am not a dead head (as far as I know)

punkonjunk
August 3rd, 2007, 09:03
How is this progressing? is it complete?
It'd be really awesome if this kind of thing could be supported as a second controller, so two people could play a game using 1 psp. XD

sourced
August 8th, 2007, 04:52
hey FOO f00 i need help. i wanna know where i can get a clear case for my psp with a matching clear umd door too. i dont like the black psp case :( and i want the clear case so i can install LED's and stuff. where can i get a clear case? im in asia btw.

acn010
August 8th, 2007, 15:45
what part of asia???

sourced
August 8th, 2007, 16:41
philippines(south east asia)

acn010
August 8th, 2007, 16:56
oh
i found one but its european

sourced
August 9th, 2007, 08:00
aw :( i want a clear face plate baaaaaaaaaaddddd

punkonjunk
August 9th, 2007, 12:10
would a european faceplate not work? I'd like the link, either way. It'd be neat.