PDA

View Full Version : Stuck Shoulder Button

Nevuk
January 4th, 2007, 22:43
I have an original 1.5 psp, i just downgraded from 3.02 e b/c i thought it was malfunctioning, turns out my R button is stuck down. Anything I can do about this?

Hobobo
January 5th, 2007, 00:30
I think you just open the PSP up and lift off the R button o_O

Just google like how to open a PSP.

Nevuk
January 5th, 2007, 04:33
Well... i just ripped it off with a set of needlenose pliers, as i rarely use it except to enter recovery mode, and you can't exit that if its always held down. Well, I'm now enjoying my non-symmetrical PSP

BrennonCooke
January 5th, 2007, 04:35
Yea carfully take the system apart and fix the shoulder button it could be stuck to a msplace or somthing breaking inside of the systme it self but be careful while trying to take it apart and put it back together,

Nevuk
January 5th, 2007, 04:40
Haha, being careful has never been a strong suit. Anyways, it appears to have been the actual R button. The glue on the bottom on the button crept under it on one side and made it slide off the button whenever pushed down

BrennonCooke
January 5th, 2007, 04:44
Hahah yea mine either I usualyl get mad at the system itself when Im trying to put it back together then I get mad then somhow it ends up on the side of the wall:D But yea the glue I had never thought of have you fixed it yet