PDA

View Full Version : How Do i put compressed Psx Games in my psp

flame0247
January 5th, 2007, 02:18
how do i install compressed games in my new and advanced 3.03 OE-A?
:D
thanks

XioN980
January 5th, 2007, 02:40
Ok, this is done by a VERY complex process, firstly You need a large hammer and a hot knife. Using the hotknife, melt open the left hand side of your psp. Then locate the mother board, grab the hammer and start smashing open the small black chips on it, when you've done all of them, put it under you computer and solder the small dots onto your hardrive, this should create a new hard drive through your PSP, you can now transfer you PSX games to your PSP :D

Or, ALternitively, you could check a file that came with the 3.03 package, its called a README! What do you suppose you do with that???

There are also some frontends to the command line available, The Smiths one or King Squitters, check the front page.

gunntims0103
January 5th, 2007, 02:43
Ok, this is done by a VERY complex process, firstly You need a large hammer and a hot knife. Using the hotknife, melt open the left hand side of your psp. Then locate the mother board, grab the hammer and start smashing open the small black chips on it, when you've done all of them, put it under you computer and solder the small dots onto your hardrive, this should create a new hard drive through your PSP, you can now transfer you PSX games to your PSP :D

Or, ALternitively, you could check a file that came with the 3.03 package, its called a README! What do you suppose you do with that???

There are also some frontends to the command line available, The Smiths one or King Squitters, check the front page.

:rofl: good one!

its all in the README! just learn how to follow directions and use the command prompt...

Tinnus
January 5th, 2007, 02:51
Not even need for a command prompt since there's already a version of PSX2PSP with compression support.

flame0247
January 5th, 2007, 03:27
so i jst put the zip file in the game folder?

SnoopKatt
January 5th, 2007, 03:59
It's not a zip file, it compresses the ISO and then it puts it in the EBOOT.