PDA

View Full Version : have u recieved psp from dvdboxoffice.com?

leigh
April 1st, 2005, 20:59
has anyone ordered and recieved psp or games from www.dvdboxoffice.com. they dont show stock levels but appear to have it all available

psplover
April 1st, 2005, 22:07
I've never even heard of them. What's wrong with ordering from some or the recomended sites we've already suggested?

SalTheWop
April 1st, 2005, 22:31
I have used dvdboxoffice in the past ...for DVDs , they are not the fastest when it comes to delivery.Have just ordered some PSP games and have opted for DHL delivery (OK, will have to pay duty, but still decent price) . Have dodgy postmen in this area , dont like to have anything sent just normal post!!

Hopefully opting for Courier delivery will mean speedy delivery ,if the items are in stock, of course

Vimes220
April 1st, 2005, 22:50
jez, rough area you live in. Where ya from salthewop?

partyboy
April 2nd, 2005, 00:24
dvd boxoffice are taking too long so i have just cancelled the order with them .

Si :)

leggy
April 2nd, 2005, 08:32
I've never even heard of them. What's wrong with ordering from some or the recomended sites we've already suggested?

What's wrong with trying somewhere else?

Uzeless
April 2nd, 2005, 08:59
Maybe because DVD Boxoffice sell the PSP Value Pack for £140 including delivery.

leigh
April 2nd, 2005, 11:26
exactly, great price but no good if they cant get me one or put me on the bottom of a long list of orders!