PDA

View Full Version : FirmWare 3.00

BrennonCooke
January 5th, 2007, 21:30
Okay I know I have posted somthing else about this also but finding good help is hard somtimes because the forums goes dead after about 5-10 mins and you only get about 6 replies. But anyways I have just found out that I don't have the frimware 3.03 I have 3.00 and I really don't know if I can do anything with that either and yes my motherboard is TA-082

Shrygue
January 5th, 2007, 21:32
If it's official firmware 3.00, then no you can not run homebrew until a downgrader (especially the TA-082 units) is made, that not coming anytime by a long shot.

BrennonCooke
January 5th, 2007, 21:34
Yea thats all I reallywanted to know I just firgured it would be better than having 3.03 because it might possibly take longer than it would for a 3.00. So what kind of estimate can you expect for the lastest downgrader?

~*~EDIT~*~ So is there anytihng I can do with my PSP due with hacking wise that is? And are all of the TA-082 users left in the dark when it comes to hacking?

Shrygue
January 5th, 2007, 21:42
About 3 months or so, maybe more. That's just my guess. It just depends how long it takes for someone to find an exploit to run unsigned code.

baracki96
January 5th, 2007, 21:51
Yea thats all I reallywanted to know I just firgured it would be better than having 3.03 because it might possibly take longer than it would for a 3.00. So what kind of estimate can you expect for the lastest downgrader?

~*~EDIT~*~ So is there anytihng I can do with my PSP due with hacking wise that is? And are all of the TA-082 users left in the dark when it comes to hacking?
To answer your first question, no there is currently no homebrew at all for 2.81 and up. HOwEVER, due to the many hacks of higher firmwares, homebrew of some sort may soon be available ( eloaders and such) For your second question, as you've probablly seen many ta082 users with firmwares 2.71 and below are now at 3.02/3.03oe so there is still hope, as long as you don't upgrade your firmware.

BrennonCooke
January 5th, 2007, 22:06
Yea so basically a waiting game lol I think I can play it that way.